Strax Rejuvenationfacial rejuvenation

W

Oct 16 2010 I had a facial rejuvenation procedure at Strax in Lauderhill. I'm not satisfied with the results of my rejuvenation. I had upper and lower eyelid surgery and my eyes are always red and inflamed. They pull down at the ends. My face wasn't tightened enough. I had my neck done, and on one side skin hangs down from my chin to my neck. You get what you pay for. My recommendation is that when it comes to your face, do a lot of research - don't go for the "deal." I wish I'd never had it done there. My eyes are really messed up now. They're willing to do a revision, but when I investigated this topic, I've discovered alarming things associated with a revision, let alone, going to doctors that don't specialize on the eyes. My mistake, I assumed because they're Board Certified Surgeons that they knew their stuff. No one should ever perform surgery around the delicate tissues of your eyes unless they are Occuplastic surgeons. With my haning neck skin, I was told that they doubted they could do any better than that. How's that? It wasn't what I paid for. I'd personally rather be balanced under the neck like I was before, than partially up. On a scale from 1-10 my lift was about a 6 I was told from another surgeon. Even Strax admitted it wasn't the best one they'd seen. No matter how accomodating they are in regards to fixing their mistakes, I'd be an idiot to go back to them a second time - especially around for my very pained eyes. Hopefully, I can help one person out there not go there.