St.Joseph's Public School-King koti, Hyderabad.Too many books to be carried to school everyday.

My son is studying in the sixth standard and is asked to carry atleast 18-20 note books to school everyday.

Carrying those books makes the bag too heavy to be carried till fourth floor of the school building.

Possible solution could be a small locker to be provided to students after a certain standard. Elevators are not meant to be used by the students.

Request you to look into the matter ASAP and take immediate action.

Thanks,
Parent.

• Sh
    shshid Jul 11, 2018

hi everyone can anyone help me regarding my kids admission to st joseph`s school king koti.As i have some issues i can seek admission in the month of may or june can it be possible to get admission in those months bcoz school stsrts giving forms in january.

• Nu
    nuve Dec 02, 2011

My daughter goes to this school. I observed the following. 1) Book bags with lot of weight which is not appropriate for their age. She has to carry all the way to the 4 th floor. (Solution : Keep a class set of text books of each subject in class. Cost will shared between school and whole class and frequent checks whether they are carrying the books as per time table)
    2) Traditional teaching, and evalution methods.
    3) More emphasis on memorisation .
    4) Projects needs to be done with their creativity(not just cutting and pasting and coloring) it should given on paper sothat parents will know the expectations. 5)Lack of importance to other activities which improves their leadership qualities.
    6) Meaningful home work(Not just writing the same over and over)
    I do have some more comments

• Ni
    nikhil1236 May 31, 2011

Hello, I have been a student of this school rite frm my preparatory stages, n nw i hv cmplted my engineering as well, so till date i had no complaints with the school. Not nly me but my sis n othr cousins r still in dis school n i feel vry gud 2 mk thm study in the school which has certain standards. Compared 2 other corporate schools lik Sri Chaitanya, Narayana, Gowtham etc. St.Joseph's doesn't entertain students 2 carry heavy loads of books. Its probably the best school in the city as far as ICSE syllabus is concerned. In terms of handwriting, communicative english n other skills no one can beat this school. Cheers 2 St.Joseph's!!! Miss my school days!!!

• agasthya May 28, 2011

hi,
    I am a student of this school. my name is eshwar.I like it because the teachers are friendly and they teach very well.

• Ra
    Rahul1300 Mar 27, 2011

St. joseph is loosing its excellence and popularity among parents. i suggest the principal to personally visit classes frequently and monitor himself the teaching practices. As also the confidential survey from parents is required on periodic basis to measure how well the parents are satisfied with the teachers. This survey should include teachers attention towards students, completion of syllabus on time, how flexible they are in attending the problems and so on. This survey will keep a strict watch on the teachers performance and credibility. I am sure st Joseph has to do a lot more in this regard. I can see that students are using vulgar language in the school and fighting with each other very often. Thanks for your attention. Regards.

• Na
    NAAZ KHAN Mar 25, 2011

HINDI IS VERY TOUGH FOR CLASS VIII AND THERE IS NO HOLIDAY GIVEN I REQUEST PRINCIPAL TO GIVE A HOLIDAY BEFORE HINDI ANNUAL EXAM

srija Feb 05, 2011

i am a parent my daughter is studying in this school teachers are making girls sit between two boys some girls are matured also how can they sit between boys oy beside boys so i request the principal the class teachers of all the classes and the staff members that please make all the class girls sit beside girls in a class they can make a all girls to sit in a row and boys sit in a row please see that only girls in a row and only boys in a row please!

Comments

srija Feb 05, 2011

hi friends i am srija of class sevength g class st.joseph's public school my class teachers name is martha maduri mam she is soo good i like my mam very much she loves all the students she teaches us she makes jokes with us she also makes us play she is the beat teacher in my life!

Comments

srija Dec 05, 2010

hi my name is srija i'm studying in st.josephs public school I LOVE THIS SCHOOL I am studying in this school from first class in middle i changed my school to sri chaitanya techno school in6 class iam not intrested to study in that school so again i changed my school to st. josephs iam happy that i came back to my school.

• Kh
    khaja faheem farooqui Oct 21, 2010

bagan ka school hai akdam sexy teachers hai, teachers baccho ko pattate

• Mo
    mohd waliuddin Jul 06, 2010

the elevators should be used by students of scool why only teachers huh??

• Go
    GopalPatel Dec 11, 2009

Hi,

My comment is not relevant to this issue, however I am seeking to get some information. I was a student at St. Josephs HS in early 90's and trying to connect with few fellow class mates. Can anyone help?

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you.

josephian Sep 05, 2009

dear parent,

i had been a student of this great institution for 12 years and i know very well about it.the teachers do not force the students to carry too many note books but it is the student's responsibility to caryy his/her books according to the given time table.i had been a sincere student moulded in the right manner by this school and i never felt any incomfort studying there.i hope you will look into the matter.

with regards,