Menu
Home Fake & Novelty ID Review of SteveRogersFakes

SteveRogersFakes review: Fake & Novelty ID

Author of the complaint
9:14 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

steverogersfakes.com is definitely a RIPOFF Spent $162.00 ($150 + Western Union Fees) with Kiri Evans in Pompano Beach Florida over 6-Weeks ago on April 2, 2016 and NEVER RECEIVED my ID. I have no reason to lie, just patiently waited and wanted to make sure I got what I paid for before placing a larger order for some of my staff their friends that's in "20-Year Old Purgatory". In hindsight, we are so glad that we did not place a larger order.

6 comments
Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm EDT

Kiri Evans arrested . Click on link or google Kiri Evans Mugshot. http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Kiri_Evans_31520393/

Jul 17, 2017 8:57 pm EDT
Replying to comment of

My Friend I read some of your post and the people you communicated with that tried to get you to believe they purchased IDs from Kiri Evans A.K.A steverogersfakeids are all with Kiri. Jesse is her boyfriend and sons dad. See her Facebook page with the [censor] Jesse. As they say every DOG has their day...at least I know who they are and where they live/work but they have no idea who I am. Kiri Evans and Jesse Payne both have criminal history. I'm making their life miserable day by day.

HTTPs://m.facebook.com/MiszKiriousityy

Jul 17, 2017 8:59 pm EDT

Jesse Payne

Sep 17, 2019 6:11 am EDT

Sep 17, 2019 6:12 am EDT

Kiri Evans is now DEAD.

D
Jun 26, 2016 6:26 am EDT

this looks like a complete ripoff, was going to buy a novelty doc from there