steamraycamsFraudulent Billing

I was signing up for a free trial membership. Placed my personal and credit card info in the online form and it asked for $10.00 USD payment. I canceled immediately and felt that I had been mislead and tricked. I did not authorize this payment. This is an unauthorized charge and it was fraudulently billed to my credit card.

john carl reynolds Sep 19, 2013

Been charged 3 times when I only paid for 10 tokens.10 dollars.I not even had the tokens.want my money refunded or reporting to the fraud .police.[protected].sort now or I take action.

• Co
    Corbett Plosch Apr 17, 2011

I was charged $119.88 for something I didn't pay for. I WANT A REFUND NOW!!!

• Al
    Alliwilli Jan 14, 2011

These people removed in the region of US Dollars 200 from my bank account without my authourisation.Some how they have got my private details to do this.