Starbucks — customer service
January 11, 2020 11:22am
I ordered online as I usually do, 3 drinks, 2 matcha Iced lattes with light ice and 1 Mocha Frappuccino. I asked the barista if this was considered light ice, but it was clearly packed with ice. She asked if I wanted them to be redone, I replied "yes." She took the drinks and forcefully threw them in the trash with no eye contact. When she remade the drinks, there was no apology. Then I asked if she also had my Madeleine cookies? She replied "yes", and THREW ME them to me, the non chocolate covered ones. I told her I ordered the chocolate ones. Then I made her aware of her unprofessional behavior by stated she was very rude in throwing the cookies.
She responded in the following manner: As I was leaving with my back to her she said a very condescending way "oh I didn't throw the cookies I hope you have a great day"
She was extremely unprofessional and does not represent Starbucks.
Extremely disappointed and will not buy at that Starbucks again.
Customer service was subpar.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - unethical behavior
- Starbucks - 12 oz phoenix pottery coffee mug
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - coffee, yogurt
- Starbucks - lousy experience