SSMF, Inc. Francene Greene Avi BoumanCriminal economic fraud

B

On June 1, 2006, I entered into a contract with SSMF, Inc. also Shuter System Manufacturing of Florida and Stainless Steel Manufacturing of Florida, Inc.

I gave them a $3,294.50 deposit in order to install shutters at my home. After 3 months, I started calling them. Not only were they rude and unprofessional, they kept on passing me around from staff member to staff member.

Fed up, I went to their offices. First I was informed they moved (even though the 5025 N. Hiatus Road address where I went had their logo on the windows). Went to the 5181 NW 108 Av office, where they all gave me the run around and stated the manager wasn't there.

I kept calling and going back. No status. During the Easter holiday, went to their offices and all were closed. I met another customer in the parking lot and the same thing was happening to her. From this complaint board I see that dozens of people have been victimized.

This is criminal economic fraud. Report to the authorities at www.myfloridalegal.com

• Ve
    Veng May 13, 2007

Wow, i hope you cab get your money back