Menu
W
Author of the complaint
12:00 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was in this spirit store yesterday, my husband and I spend a lot of money each year in this store and was very much looking forward to our trip there. I can say for certain that we will never go back! We were harassed so severely by an employee for not having masks on that my husband became completely distraught and walked out! We explained to this girl that he has ptsd from iraq and cannot ware a mask and I have chronic asthma, i'm on 2 inhalers and carry a medical card, I cannot wear anything over my face. This girl continued to fallow me around the store and harass me, she was relentless and caused a scene, after I asked her to please leave me alone., she was physically dragged away by another employee! She actually called the police! I was in complete shock as i've never been in trouble in my life, the officer told me that it would be best if I just left in order to calm her down! What is going here? This is insane! I'm considering calling my attorney on monday! Something must be done!

More Spirit Halloween complaints & reviews

Spirit Halloween - unethical behaviour
Spirit Halloween - return policy
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Spirit Halloween - fog mashine
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
K
Oct 15, 2020 5:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was in the store in south Philadelphia The one on Christopher Columbus boulevard. I have been In this store many of times with my kids but I have to say that the older lady that works there is very rude she always has an attitude. Also, no one was helping us they where all sitting behind the counter talking and laughing. I will not be going back there anymore.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

92 complaints