Spice Lingerie , www.spice-lingerie.comScammers

AVOID THIS COMPANY -THEY ARE SCAMMERS WHO CON YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY

I received an email through Alibaba as I was looking for lingerie suppliers. I had a look at Spice-Lingerie website and emailed the company for their price list etc. They kept in good communication with me and sent me long winded emails detailing the stock they had etc.

I did up an order and emailed it to them. They replied and sent me an invoice with all my details and asked for payment. I sent payment via western union as they had requested. I was told prior to p ayment that items would be posted within 2 days. Once payment was sent to them, i never heard from them again and thus lost all my money. I sent them countless emails and even phoned them but it is a fake telephone number on their website. The website has only been set up in November 2009. They are complete conmen who stole my money!
Avoid this company!!!

• Cj
    Cjcdiaz Jul 27, 2011

Wow! I am speechless as I was supposed to wire $2, 069.00 to them tomorrow!! Talking about intuition! I loved their products and especially the prices but there was something about their website that raised a red flag, maybe because I have designed websites before, I was able to se through the "illusion". Still I requested a quote and received a very professional looking spread sheet that got me really excited, but again that small voice kept nagging me and that's when they refuse pay pal as a payment method saying my order was too small(another red flag ) Well I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories, thanks to you these scammers are going to have to sit and wait for my money! Makes me want to play around with them for a while before telling them what I think about their working ethics!

• Su
    supp2 Jul 01, 2011

Ive just been conned out of 279 GBP too and feel really cheated and angry. Ive only just setup business too so £279 is quite alot to lose when you dont have a lot of captial. The website looks all legit which makes it even worse, i was reading all their FAQs etc and it all seemed above board, and they sent me prices on an excell spreadsheet. To pay they sent me their bank details and asked me to pay direct into their account by online bank transfer. I havent heard from them since. Jessica was the contact name and I feel cheated

• Su
    supp2 Jul 01, 2011

I've just been conned out of £279 too and feel really cheated and angry. I've only just setup business too so £279 is quite alot to lose when you don't have a lot of captial. The website looks all legit which makes it even worse, i was reading all their FAQs etc and it all seemed above board, and they sent me prices on an excell spreadsheet. To pay they sent me their bank details and asked me to pay direct into their account by online bank transfer. I haven't heard from them since. Jessica was the contact name and I feel cheated

• Oj
    ojleap May 23, 2011

Don't trust this bunch of lying, thieving toe-rags. Paid for samples via Western Union (yes, I know, should have done my research first) and then they disappeared. Not heard from them since.

Jessica Lin || Spice Lingerie || www.spice-lingerie.com || Xiamen Spice Girls Lingerie Co || Xiahou Luo

BEWARE OF THESE TERMS!

Safi Jun 11, 2010

I sent mails to few gold supliers from Alibaba and by someone this person contacted me, so I thought she / he was one of the gold supliers so I made up my order.
    In the end I realized that I never even mailed to this company, they got my address somehow and by this way they contacted me.

So avoid what ever includes these details!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Money gram / Western Union
    Name Xiuzhao Luo
    City Xiamen
    China

Safi Jun 11, 2010

Same what happened to me!
    I will do research about this company and find out who build this webpage!