Soumaya & Sons Bakery โ€” food/service

K Nov 27, 2019 Review updated:

I am an elder woman who was looking for a good falafel and one of my friends been here so I figured why not! But upon my experience I have nothing but horror to tell! As a man Jason Ballan that I'll never forget approached me hitting on me with a marriage ring on! And then went to the bathroom came out with toilet paper attached to his shoe and what appeared to be [censored] still on it! Then he asks me what I would like I say a falafel! He starts to make it let me mind you with no gloves on and as he's making it I see stuff falling out of his nose into my food! I say hey young gentleman please stop that's disgusting he turns around and says what as blue Snaught is running out his nose! Then he starts to curse at me as I say I'm leaving forget it! My friend went back and said that toilet paper was in the corner of the shop with dead roaches and what appeared to be the turd I had said! That's just Gross I don't know how they are in business! And it's sad the family worked hard building it but I won't ever go back and recommend everyone do the same and stay away from Souymaya and sons and Jason Ballan! I heard nothing good of this boy want to be man child! As I also heard he just got married and cheats on his wife a known town bicycle so I guess it's what they do!! But I shouldn't say that but understand my frusteration as I could have been killed by the food he prepared or severely sick bc. who knows if what he snorted in the bathroom and was falling out of his nose was that deadly substance fentnayl all over the news! So be careful if u go there and never let that dirty fellow Jason ballan make you a sandwhich!! I'd just stay away, but that's me!!!

Soumaya & Sons Bakery

• Updated by Kansas60 ยท Nov 27, 2019

Just disgraceful and horrible!!

• Updated by Kansas60 ยท Nov 27, 2019

Just horrible, just simply horribly, I’m still upset over from this experience!

Dec 03, 2019

Yea I heard about this place too my friend got pubes in his food it looked like and I got food poisoning from this place!

Dec 03, 2019

@Scott barry Yea horrific and like they should make another fast food movie or whatever that movie was on poor conditioned and unsanitary restauraunts/places that serve food or maybe it was called waiter! Well you all get or got what I’m putting out there and getting at!!

Dec 13, 2019

@Scott barry Lmfao, hilarious [censored] man and I agreed a funnier thing is his boyfriend Jean Emilean they both go camping and do it like broke back mountain the two little joke pee wee boys!

• M
      Dec 27, 2019

@Scott barry pubes in their food

Jan 03, 2020

@Medulla melted I think they use toilet water as their drinking water! I mean it wouldn’t surprise me! That Jason boy, always in the toilet in one way or another!

@Medulla melted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Juicy lips Nastyness!!!

• P

@Juicy lips ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

•   Jan 21, 2020

@Medulla melted are you SERIOUS

Dec 03, 2019

And I heard this scumbag kid Jason goes around borrowing money and doesn’t pay his loans from friends! This Jason Ballan kid loaned money from my man celebrity and big high status public figure Adam Atiyeh and then when Adam went to get the money he borrowed from him he went to call the police and make up lies an tried to get Adam arrested so he wouldn’t have to pay! I mean everyone knows that this kid is a rat and liar and can’t make it in life without his gimp punk dad joe that try’s to act tough but that whole family is just losers!

Dec 07, 2019

@Scott barry I wouldn’t let my dogs eat their!!

Dec 29, 2019

@Homie30 I 2nd that reply!!

Dec 03, 2019

I mean look at this Jason Ballan kid he was always trying to ride Adam Atiyeh’s known hung package! And [censored] don’t change I found this picture to prove it!

Dec 03, 2019

@Scott barry This [censored]s hilarious and yea that Jason kid is defidently a baboon! And I heard his wife someone said in there is a pill head and so is he, I guess two drugees and I guess she gets and got around and he cheats on her too! And I heard they just got married so they are trash just like the food they make at Souymaya bakery & sons!

Dec 03, 2019

@Scott barry He looks comfortable down there I’m sure that taste better for him then what Souymaya serves he’s probably relieved!

Dec 03, 2019

@Scott barry Oh [censored] u the fight the Archangel Adam Atiyeh I knew you looked familiar! Damn that place is even less intelligent then I even expected and that Jason kid I dislike even more now! I mean everyone knows not to [censored] wit u around here unless they were born under a rock! You are a big deal and becoming a even bigger celebrity wow they ffd up bad!

Dec 04, 2019

@Scott barry Lmfao damn I didnt even see this picture and said he do something like that and damn oh [censored]! That’s mma superstar and celebrity Adam Archangel Atiyeh!

Dec 07, 2019

@Scott barry Yea that be thst kid Jason a known rat that suck the state police and everyone else off in the place with any authority so he don’t got to pay anything he owes real Ogs but he got his coming like this thread delivering the facts that he can’t just get rid of and going to be paying a good chunk of loot that he deserves to have to pay bc. he a dumb rat and clown and his place Souymaya is a dirty place bc. he’s in that beast the dumb man hoe leach [censored]!

Dec 07, 2019

@Scott barry Who ever made this I want to kiss an hug an get more women well we all know that celebrity Adam Atiyeh don’t need thetbut the ones who made these An commented I want to hook up! This [censored] got me sitting here dieing yo!!

Dec 11, 2019

@Homie30 Again if anyone spots Adam directly contact tv2 asking for Tyler!

@Terry daubert ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Dec 13, 2019

@Tyler35 what is this Jason kids problem, thinking he don’t got to pay loans he took out! And then take his loosy floozy girl Tara Rasta how she be looking! She looked cracked out too! Oh my I heard now this dude thinks if he lies going to the police, it means he don’t got to pay his loans! Where do you find clowns like this, well the answer is Souymaya bakery!

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• M
      Jan 13, 2020

@Scott barry Jason just wishes he could be more like Adam! He’s a hater, this is a known fact! That which everyone and anyone that knows that small syndrome Ballan kid knows how much he hates on Adam and wishes he was a celebrity and sexy like Adam! I guess is a hard pill to swallow when you f over one of the most known and realest men around! That know all he can do is accept the consequences for ffin over a high status, sexy, connected man! Jason just made himself look like more of a rat, trolling clown!

Dec 03, 2019

Everyone knows that kid Jason ballan is just a lieing, rat that is trying not to have to pay his debt too my man Adam Atiyeh and Souymaya Bakery and sons I heard is known to over charge and steal from customers every chance they get!

Dec 11, 2019

@Scott barry Damn he’s not a man I’d want to owe a debt too, especially after gathering information to do his wanted interview! I hope that who ever this boy is they say likes to get the pita shoved in his hummus is smartens up! Sheesh, it really seems like this kid is the intelligence of the pita wraps he make without washing his hands and leaving a [censored] trail from the banya to the food! But, we don’t care about this pita clown, we just want to get in touch with Adam Atiyeh! This is a mystery of a giant heart bad boy ex mafioso tale, of Adam Atiyeh! And not that of a pita boy, rat clown, that has a spoon shining out his mouth sending an automatic signal to the police that he will tattletale to escape any involvement he may had! And the rat boy clown loser we are referring too, is a boy named Jason loose cheeks top and bottom Ballan! That’s a hell of a nick name the people we asked around of him since his named was mentioned in this thread with our interest!

Dec 03, 2019

Damn yea that place I only went into once because whatever you all are talkin bout I had not the same but the same! That is in the sense my experience sucked like whatever that kid above is sucking on big mans piece I’m guessing his names Jason ballan bc. that’s whst you all said! So yea that Jason kid seemed high An his nose was defidently clogged with something but my experience I saw white [censored] in his nose thst defidently wasn’t sugar and that’s whst I got to say on that! And then same bs I can’t believe it’s like deja vu but deja poo! And I’m saying deja poo since, that Jason kid went to the bathroom and came out and it looked like he had [censored] on his hands it defidently was something and it wasn’t good! Then this boy went on to still make the halal sandwhich I ordered without even washing his hands or wearing gloves I couldn’t believe my very eyes! This place defidently needs to be reported to the better business bureau and the fda on its cleanliness! There is defidently cross contamination I saw and nit wearing gloves, or covering the food they store in the glass they have it in! Then on top of that there where like flies flying every where and it looked like a dead one was in one of the hummus containers! And as you said Kansas [censored] fell out his nose into the food but it wasn’t in mind but in the chicken and pickle containers dude had by his debauchery of a station! I will defidently never go back and the only thing I would do with the food they serve is feed it to my dogs or since you say this Jason a known rat! Then I would feed it to the animals outside and throw it in the sewer to the rats! And i defidently believe that Jason kids a rat he looks and acts like one and was fidgeting and talking loud the whole time and God damn that kids breathe stinks and he got like cum or something on his face the day I was there along with snaught and yes white [censored] defidently not sugar coming out his nose! And to make matters worse he smelled like a porta John that hasn’t been serviced in a year! Again I would only recommend this place to sewer holes with rats, the zoo, the pound, or the ants by the dumpster bc. God damn it’s a gross place with unprofessionalism at its best, it’s overall just not a place I would ever go and I would save yourself the time and go some where else! I mean I been to the Aladdin it’s a nice place good people and a good family owns it and a nice girl Sam I believe her name was works there and does a great job and it’s clean and the foods delicious!’

Dec 11, 2019

@John toe That is repulsive and having read this, I will make sure that some of this is brought up in the city council meetings, as well as the article! And make sure people go to other bakeries to avoid being mistreated, misled, robbed, feces in their food which could cause a serious health hazard! I have a duty and obligation to the good people to cover issues like this and bring them to light for the public! This which is done to keep the public safe and our area improving and ridding itself or fixing neighborhood/valley concerns!! Thank you everyone for your feed back and information! Also a shout for saving myself from a night on the toilet or possibly even the hospital that is if what you are sharing is even partially true! And that I’m sure it is or everyone wouldn’t be responding all with very similar comments!

Dec 03, 2019

So make reference to what I just wrote above and save yourself from food poisoning and a long night on the toilet and sick with who knows what else and maybe even be in the hospital from whatever that Jason kid got falling out his nose into the food!

Dec 07, 2019

@John toe Yea, I agree with what ever, that is above lol! That is for the most part atleast! That is some funny lingo right there!

Dec 03, 2019

I’m just going to add this too, please don’t take your kids bc. who knows how sick they could get and I wouldn’t even recommend feeding it to your animals! I would say just don’t go save your self the aggravation and instead check the Aladdin out on union Blvd..!!

Dec 03, 2019

Yea damn the Archangel the nasty place even fd over and that Jason kid owes him 7400 damn what scumbags! But now I see why they can’t pay the mma star and celebrity Adam Atiyeh aka Archangel his money back! The food and people are horrible it’s like something you wish you never experienced! Adam is a known great man and bad boy bad ass wit a giant heart a living legend!

Dec 07, 2019

@John toe Damn that’s another one I’m so glad I stumbled across this yea I heard of that man he a big deal this dude is dumber then I thought what an idiot!!

Dec 07, 2019

@John toe Yes I heard of the man he’s hot and a stud! He’s a man beast and bad ass to make him even hotter and I heard he got a giant heart too! That makes him even sexier, too add to fact!

Dec 07, 2019

@TammyAmelio To bad he’s not serving the food that is maybe I’d try it again just to see him and it would probably taste a little better too! That is rather then having to look at that short fat, whatever that is on his face man boy baby!

@John toe Wow he’s hot!

Dec 04, 2019

Yea that Jason ballan kid is a Napoleon cock syndrome pill head that sucks his daddies cock and any man he can to not be held accountable! He takes out loans and doesn’t pay them back and [censored]s over who ever he can! He’s a liar and scumbag which also doesn’t wash his hands and puts them all over the food and even slapped some of the food off his little cock I heard and left their fir customers to eat but the truth is coming out as I see! And thank God that people are finally going to know and get the justice they deserve! And God willing not support such liars and scumbags that get people sick from uncleanliness and put so many people in the community at risk that have no clue!!

Dec 04, 2019

I recommend going any where but souymaya bakery don’t risk getting food poisoning or narcotics in your food from thst jason kids runny nose or dropping them in the food by mistake from getting so high!!

Dec 10, 2019

@Terry daubert And from what I hear from all the men on the block is Jason man child is a rat! That doesn’t surprise me one bit! His wife Tara Basta would take anyone that would settle down with here!

Dec 04, 2019

That Jason kid from what I heard and saw several times has a major issue and sold drugs out of the family’s business once the state troopers and local cops find out they won’t be as frequent flyers as I heard they are bc. they can’t have any part of that! So someone should let them know soon before someone is hurt or gets really sick from his bs and putting so many at risk!!

Dec 07, 2019

@Terry daubert Yea he’s a man child and always been like that! He has no class or game and his wife didn’t take no game to get or he would have never got her! They are both adult children, as in spoiled babies!

Dec 07, 2019

This kid is a complete loser that is Jason Ballan he tries to act tough but just calls the cops! His parents got like unlimited accounts with rehabs and a known fact they got the cops paid off and ate rats! Jason ballan is a known rat on the block he ratted my boy Abe Hanna our when he didn’t do nothing but her pills for the punk Jason ballan! Then what Jason does is work up a tab to high with you and then runs and hides at rehab so he don’t have to pay! Well thank God to the real O.G who was smart enough to expose this loser and his family this way that now can’t hide! Well now what he also tried doing to known celebrity and mma Star Adam Atiyeh and getting away with is rediculous! And it’s getting known and the idiot is costing his family way more now! Yea Jason always was a loser and was lucky Adam Atiyeh use to let the kid ride his dick but he got fed up and had enough too! As it’s clear here!!

• P
      Jan 13, 2020

@Homie30 We will best Souymayas pita prices and be better tasting! We distribute to Wegmans, Elias market, Weis! So don’t even waste your time supporting people like Souymayas! Just go get your pita from the places I mentioned!

Dec 07, 2019

This fool even got rapped on by abe Hanna too saying how he drinks the labne from his dogs zib! And Souymaya puts dog zib labne in their labne and is uncleansli known facts nasty!!

@Homie30 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dec 07, 2019

Lmfao he be to busy eating other man labne then to clean up the dirty bakery and pay his dues he owes to other men he borrowed from the dumb fool!!

Dec 07, 2019

@Homie30 And if that’s what I think your referring too, I think that is perverse! However, under the circumstances, and I usually wouldn’t entertain bs like this, I’d agree! Also saying he must, for he sure doesn’t know the etiquette in how to treat a lady or any customer of higher class!!

Dec 07, 2019

Jason ballan is a known rat that don’t pay even people he called brothers money he borrowed or has the integrity to do what’s right he the fakest dude around the Lv for sure!!

Dec 07, 2019

@Homie30 I don’t know much about the kid but I know he is a retard from what I experienced at his hands that day!

Dec 07, 2019

And yea that kid is [censored] and gets beat up and hides behind the police all the time all he had was Adam Atiyeh thst clearly left the loser now! That kid a known rat an trash an I wish Adam would have figured this all out way sooner!!

Dec 12, 2019

@Homie30 Yea you already know!

Dec 07, 2019

Yea I can’t stand that kid he tried to get wit my home girl, she rejected him! Next, it was like a little baby started a tantrum, as this man child perceived to go on saying all sorts of crazy propaganda about and towards her! It’s like chill bro, the lady simply wasn’t feeling your flow! Then he went on to say you know who I am and my family! And we were like who losers like you and laugh! Then he said Souymaya bakery and we pissed our panties! As we went to see he was like a pita maker and little man child that his family just spoiled him! And we went he he gave us our food for free so we tried it and used the dumb ugly looking Jason kid, and couldn’t believe the man boy would insult us more giving us this cat food type of hoopla [censored]! I mean I like Arabic and Mediterranean food but this boy could not cook and the place was a mess and he was defidently on some [censored]! I mean if that’s how he acts regularly the boy got issues and had all sorts of stuff in his nose! And there was defidently cross contamination and all sorts of food violations and hazards going on! I mean I’m about organization, class, and cleanliness and that place wasn’t having any of what for lack of better words my taste!

Dec 07, 2019

That place and that kid I guess call him little sack are not a place I’d ever step into again or recommend to anyone! That is unless they want food for their cats or turtles or something like that!

Dec 07, 2019

I come down all the time from my uncles place montage mountain and always wanted to try some good Mediterranean/Arabic food! So one day getting off the highway I stumbled upon this place it was later in the day so I said why not! I walked in and right away fealt a weird energy gazing at me and look and there is this weirdo looking boy with his mouth dropped! I say hello, can I get a menu! He’s still like tongue tied then comes gives it to me! I look and always wanted to try falafel so I say may I have a falafel he insists I try the halal! I say no the falafel we keep going back in fourth he gives me the halal not knowing I’m allergic to certain things! So I ask him over and over the ingredients he promises not! Then I begin to eat my choke ties up I immediately break out with hives in a short period! I ffin lose my mind, I ask the idiot for his name and what do you know it’s the same idiot Jason that by accident! By [censored] dumb accident luck I stumbled across in this blog or whatever it is! To say the least I am not surprised at all to see all this being put up about this [censored] of a person and I would never recommend this place after my horrific experience! Lastly to say yes my family is well known in the Scranton area and I won’t be having any of them ever travel or try that poorly managed and [censored] place!

@DinaplesK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dec 10, 2019

Eww, damn a late night search for a friend and this came up! I was like ff I remember that boy you all are talking about trying to get with my friend! He is just a arrogant, monkey looking, weirdo! Also I heard he ffs with the food of people, just to get aroused, because he told people he could! He’s a self centered, power tripping, disgusting boy! Furthermore, I would never eat st the bakery from all I heard bad of it, and for the simple fact that disgusting boy works there, and handles the food!

Dec 10, 2019

I would not buy anything or eat anything from there!

@JackyMillio Thank you for the heads up!๐Ÿ’ฐ

Dec 11, 2019

We were searching for Adam Atiyeh for an interview and came across this! Damn, well we now know we’re not to take tv personalities or radio! So thank you all for the tip off, bc. I most likely would have tried it! Especially, since I like new cultural experiences and very much so when it comes to food!

Dec 12, 2019

@Tyler35 Yea that Ballan snake would try an suck and hide behind Atiyeh all day! Thank God Atiyeh finally left the snake and rat in the stinky [censored]er and gutter like Souymayas guaranteed ingestion food where they belong! And everyone knows they and the place belong in the trash!

Dec 12, 2019

Yes, I don’t get how anyone wants to go to a bakery with such a scum bag! He’s a known rat and calls people brother and screws them over to pay for drugs and his parents that own the bakery let him get a way with it! So I don’t know who would want to support a family business like that! And I don’t get how so many police go there well he as in Jason Ballan is a known rat, I found out from boys too! And only a matter of time before police stop going in that scumbag place! And no wonder the peoples champ Adam Atiyeh stopped hanging around that loser, he must have found out the kids a rat along with his loser friend jean Emilean! They both suck daddy’s cock like they were baby’s sucking on mommy’s tit! Yea, let it be known and don’t support a rat and scumbag infested establishment, there are far better Arabic places to eat in the area! And none of which you got to deal with rats or getting drugs in your food! And they are clean and don’t have mold and roaches running around!

Dec 14, 2019

@John toe Jason Ballan such a [censored] heard he sleeping wit his eyes opened and at other places! Bc. he won’t pay his debts yet, but in time the chump will!

Dec 12, 2019

So spread the word and do yourself and all the real people a favor and don’t support scumbags like them, as in Souymaya and sons bakery!

Dec 12, 2019

@John toe Jason Ballan is such a rat loser I feel bad for his wife having to wake up to that! But oh [censored] never mind she a druggy looking hoe too! I think her name Tara pasta bc. everyone stuck their meatballs in that and had her suck on them, and she’s a noodle brain!

• B
      Jan 01, 2020

@John toe Start the year off right eat any where but pubes and sons Arabian toilet!

Dec 12, 2019

This what that rat [censored] Souymaya pita loser just sent one of my boys! And he keep trying blame on Adam Atiyeh I love it bc. he don’t know it’s got nothing to do with him! That he burnt another one my boys too! And the food at Souymaya is made with hate and no good! So don’t waste your time on negative energy go some where that the love is!

Dec 12, 2019

That place and the kid J Ballan no nuts rat tatta [censored] tart stay away from the food is contaminated and multiple people I know got sick eating there! And not to mention the family is arrogant druggies that lie and f over whoever they can even if they are family!

Dec 12, 2019

Look even on the net shows there nasty food burnt, stale, and old!

Dec 12, 2019

Well someone Told you I’m sure they don’t where gloves and use the rest room, don’t wash their hands, and then handle the food! And here is the proof!!

Dec 12, 2019

Oh wait and Jason like usually trying suck off a real OG Adam Atiyeh! And Adam like loser stay on your knees and then beat it like you do to get your loser friend jeans genes out of him! What a idiot and disgusting person that Jason Ballan kid is! I advise to run from that place unless you got to take a [censored] and like to eat [censored]!

Dec 12, 2019

Well the photo of him on his knees is up above I see already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!

He's got a pretty mouth

Dec 12, 2019

I dislike people who borrow money and don't pay it back. It's disgusting!

Never trust a RAT!

Jan 06, 2020

@Gypsyboss Amen to that packets man and everyone knows that’s all Souymaya! That is Jason Ballan, is, that is a rat in a hat!!

Dec 13, 2019

Yea Jason Ballan a rat don’t pay his dues type of fool!

Jan 12, 2020

@John toe I like toes too! Jason polishes my big toe before we go to the bakery and I rub my big toe before I help him unload the bakery goods some times! We both get suck of the place at times! We are like slave driven and like he said we just get fed up and mess with some customers food! We even made like the five minute rule not second rule! Which we drop the food let it set on the floor for like five minutes then pick it up and prepare it for people to eat like nothing happened! But yea Jason’s my boy but I don’t like a lot of the food neither! But some the foods aight!

Dec 14, 2019

Yea google/YouTube my cousin to see his famous and popular videos and history! Also I’d follow him as he promises to be setting tons of videos off and some viral ones and become more famous and notorious! But check this famous one as he is in sure going to make a sequel wit Jason in it!!

Dec 14, 2019

The video I’m talking about is right below here!

• B
      Jan 01, 2020

@JackieAtiyeh That’s a sick ass video!! That’s some real G [censored] there! I’m glad I stumbled across this toilet thread, just for this video!

Dec 14, 2019

I’m dead who ever did this with my cousin Adam Atiyeh and that known loser Jason Ballan on his knees! Yes, it’s about time someone puts something up about souymayas food it is hardly authentic middle eastern food and the quality is below average! So check out the Aladdin or other places to experience real authentic middle eastern food!

Dec 14, 2019

This is hilarious who ever did this though! Damn, my cousin Adam Atiyeh is becoming a larger then life celebrity and figure! I love it, I always knew he would!

•   Dec 15, 2019

It’s so obvious that the posts are by the same person. Same misspellings, same bad grammar, same verbiage. Probably a former employee or former boyfriend.

Dec 28, 2019

@Gypsyboss This is very peculiar! That is vulgar and doesn’t need to be said either!

Dec 28, 2019

@Tinman2 I’m not a fan, but can keep it without that type of repor!

Jan 02, 2020

@Gypsyboss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Gypsyboss ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

@Tinman2 Yea!

Jan 06, 2020

@Gypsyboss Smh, obviously it can’t be one or even two people! Sub-idiot, LoL!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jan 11, 2020

@Ashley0033 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Concur that!