Sonic Drive-Incustomer a service

M Oct 23, 2019 Review updated:

Hi my name is Mike Hammons I was in the drive-through at the Highland city sonic Temple County today and while I was taking or giving my order over the speakerphone the person that was taking the order was not listening constantly talking and interrupting while I was talking so of course they did not give Mike or correct when I got to play girl came out and she tried to give me the order but three items were missing had to have them at the order when I got to the window the young white male with all the the tattoos named Tevin snatched my credit card out of my hand give me all kinds of attitude like I had done something. Needless to say I was a Paul at the customer service that I received from the management team and from the drive-through staff I truly hope that you guys could rectify the situation because this was very unacceptable thank you for your time.

• E
      Oct 23, 2019

I'm going to guess you typed this on your cellphone because it looks like you got autocorrected several times, thus rendering your complaint full of errors.