SMR EnginesFraud

E

This company advertises on Ebay offering refurbished low milage engines. Aftter paying 895.00 for an engine we recieved an untouched worn out engine that is unuseable. Despite repeated requests they will not return our money or deposit. Thieves really.

They are also the involved with MR Engine and nippon auto spares Derby. Avoid at all costs

• Pa
    paul o'reilly Mar 06, 2010

After parting with 1100 pounds for totaly the wrong engine and they wont swop or return the money 'all i can say is this when i look around and see so many people with the same problems with the same people smr mdlk the same people.In my case a guy named james DONT TRUST HIM AS FAR AS AN ANT CAN SPIT. I genuinely think we should all get together raise a kitty and have them SORTED.

• Sc
    Scooby see Mar 25, 2010

I bought a gear box and diff which, so far, hasn't turned up. Its only a week late but everyday I'm told it's coming tomorrow. After learning about this company SMR engines aka Mr engines aka mdkl, I'm worried about the state of the gearbox when/if it does show up. I will be contacting trading standards and everybody else does too.

• Pa
    paul oreilly Mar 28, 2010

Hey scooby see, listen m8 i got the letter above yours here in case you decide enough is enough to bring you up to speed since i parted with the £1100 they finaly stopped insisting wrong was right, agreed to take it back but wanted a restocking fee of 25% so after i spoke to consumer rights told them this was ilegal.In reply they said they dont care, this is how they run their buissines and if i didnt like it take it to court they are not bothered.However i do know what does bother them, offer to take the problem to his house wich you can view on google street view just type in kensington gardens Ilford IG1 3EL this method got me an instant full refund.If anyone from any of those companys doesnt like this aproache by the way and your reading this i dont give a f--- because i am the sort of person who doesnt look for trouble, but i will meet and fight anyone on the street for their right to steel my cash.

• Ji
    jim khan Oct 11, 2010

dudes...i been with thses fukerzzz...used to work for em...got a whole load of history..now i know they're conin ppl runnin a buzinez as marriage and event catering...if u need nemore info drop me a line...[protected]@hotmail.co.uk...oh and for all ya SMR, MR Engine, Nippon Spares, and now REGAL EVENTS on ILFROD LANE [censor] ya all [censor]z...