Slipcovershop.comCheapest Excuse

R

The slipcovers I received did not match the quality promised by the website. They were cheap and did not have holes for the legs, making it impossible to get a good fit. It looked like I threw a cheap old sheet over my nice chair. I returned them promptly with an explanation and asked that they consider reimbursing my shipping back, since the pictures misrepresented the slipcovers. Not only did they not respond, but they took $11.80 out of my refund. Since there was no communication from them, I assume it was a "restocking fee." Don't waste your money on this company.

• Vp
    V. Paterson Sep 15, 2011

Rottman Are you for real?? First of all you should have requested some swatches in order to get a better feel of the material and a close look at the pattern. As for your hole to put in to fit. What the heck were you trying to say?? To my knowledge no one carries slipcover with holes for chair.
    I think the only hole is in your head for not following the instructions.
    Finally Restocking fee? For your information there is none. Either you are lying or You probably also don’t know how read directions.
    You and JenyaB should get together help each other out

• Kc
    K Cannors Sep 15, 2011

This is in reference to the posting dated on Posted: 2011-09-02 by rottman
    This is a devious way for the competition to see, if they surpass us by using infantile tricks.
    We at slipcovershop stand by our products and the service we provided.
    We go to great length to provide the very best in fabrics.
    Please note on this website you’ll see the same comment in http://www.measuredup.com/user/alicarp1
    The only thing is that this comment was posted on March 23, 2010 with user name "alicarp1" in measureup.com

Slipcovershop.com

• Dw
    D. Waters Sep 14, 2011

I was navigating around the wide world web searching for slipcovers for my dinning chairs. I found slipcovershop. Wonderful services vast high quality fabrics to choose from. I decide to purchase from them custom made slip covers. I was very amaze with the precise fit. (Please note this all depends on how accurate you are with the measurements) If you are going to measure using the metric system or you are math illiterate. Than the chances of getting the right fit are against you. They will follow your measurement to the letter. As for me I am very good with number that’s why I did not have any problems.
    I am so glad I found them. Prior to this I purchase from a well known store such as JC Penny for my dinning room chairs. Figuring it would be better than buying online. But instead I was stuck with this predicament. Which was when I wash them. They tend to became very wrinkled and are very hard to smooth down. Contrary to what is being posted by JenyaB and Rottman in here for slipcovershop I for once can honestly say slipcovershop was a great choose by far and do not agree with their negative statements