FILE A COMPLAINT

SKYLINE Express Courier & LogisticsMissing Cargo 3 months

Dear Sir,
Sub : Skyline Express Courier - Airway Bill No.05317
I have booked my household items in the above courier on April 21th 2012. From Singapore to Hyderabad, Initial promise made by them was maximum 40 days to reach the destination.
Till now there is no information about the cargo items, after making repeated numerous calls to both singapore and Chennai office. (Most of the times they simple ignore calls if you call daily to know the statu). When we call Singapore they say call Chennai office and vice versa . I am frustrated that this unfortunate incident has happened.
Following are the reasons I got form them so far. Not sure whether it is correct or not.
• After 40 days
o – Cargo did reached might be in another container from cohin- expected next week)
• After 45 days
o – Cargo is still in container – custom’s clearance. expected with in a week
• After 60 days
o – Cargo in Custom’s – Not sure where it is might be in Chennai or Cohin.
• After 70 days
o – If custom’s clear then we give have to wait till such time.
o – If you want to give complaint then go ahead
I am sure India custom’s won’t take months to clear a household items. So, something went wrong, which they are not reveling us the details and simply blaming on Custom’s
It has caused us alot of inconvenience after paying the agreed amount in sending the items (included electronics and house old things & lot more memorable precious items) have no information so as to where it is.
It had been very disappointing that such agency are allowed to do commercial business and cheat us by giving the false promises to many people in cargo services from Singapore to INDIA.
I am prepared to file a necessary legal complaint’s in both Singapore and in India.
Address of this Cargo Service ( Both in India & Chennai)
Singapore Location :-
Skyline Express Courier & Logistics pte Ltd. #86-A, Level 2, Exit 5,
Opposite to Mustafa Stores, Syed Alwi Road,
Singapore – 65-[protected]
H / P : +65 [protected]

(India Address )
Skyline Express Courier & Logistics pte Ltd.
76/4, Pammal Main Road ( opp. Hotel MARS)
Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 043.
Ph : 91-44-[protected];
Mobile : [protected];
Email : [protected]@skylinecourier.com
H/p No : [protected]

kumar2012 Aug 07, 2012

We have the same problem. We booked this cargo services last 1st week of June to pick up our things from Singapore to India. They promise that it will be reaching Bangalore for 30 - 45 days. However until now our cargo still haven't reached. Almost all of our stuffs that we bought and invested while living in Singapore were there and knowing that this is a Singapore-based company, we didn't expected that this will happen. We have been reaching out, calling non-stop, emailing them and ask our friends to visit Singapore office since we are already here in Singapore but most of the time they contact number was unreachable, they don't reply to our email promptly and always saying that the cargo was having custom problem. If it is custom problem they should state and inform us what is the specific problem so we can also come up with a solution. We are getting frustrated and tense since all have the things have monetary value but also sentimental value.

We went to their Chennai office to ask about the cargo but to our surprise the address stated in the airway bill is a residential address, it is a HOUSE. We keep on asking the people nearby to the place to confirm the address, they confirm the address but there is no company there.

We are aware that we are not the only ones have this kind of problem with this company. There are several people also that inform us that they have this similar problem.

BibhuD Aug 10, 2012

I have exactly same problem. After 3 months important items not received. I am ready to file a case. Money doesnot matter. I want to see these behind bars.
    It was supposed to be delivered in india from sng 2 months back.

Bibhu
    9819848390

BibhuD Aug 10, 2012

I just enquired. You can file a case in Singapore . Just search in google consumer case.

BibhuD Aug 10, 2012

Hi Kumar and Adiraju, can you share me your contact nos. I am trying to build a team to file a combined case against the skyline cargo group. Bibhu +91-9819848390

• Ar
    ArjunV Aug 22, 2012

Hello Bhibhu, Kumar and Adiraju. Even my cargo was collected by Skyline in end of May and I am yet to get my things. My call was answered twice with incoherent reasons. After that they have stopped taking the calls itself. The Indian number is switched off. No one answers in the Singapore numbers.

BibhuD Aug 23, 2012

+65 9124 3444, name mohamed. I am going to sng coming week. Will ensure that things do happen against them. You can share your contact no. My contact no is 9819848390

Shweta Hegde Aug 24, 2012

Hi All,
    Please count me in to take any legal action against them.
    Shweta, 8197355265

kumar2012 Aug 28, 2012

hi guys, i have got there chennai add and one contact number. one day showed me the deatils of the cargos they had received by that time and promised that next consignment will arrive in next 8-10 days. after that, that office is always closed and the person who is accepting the call keep on telling different stories every time. please count me also for any action against them.
    the new contact no# of chennai office is : 8015593820
    1st he will say he is not from cargo but if u tell that he only gave this no# then he will start telling stories.

Sarvesh

• Ar
    ArjunV Aug 28, 2012

Hi,

Count me in for complaining against them. They used a black van numbered GV 9788 C to collect my luggage. I think we all have their visiting cards, receipts, phone numbers of both Chennai and Singapore offices. We can lodge a complaint as a group.

Arjun

• Ni
    Nilesh 18 Aug 30, 2012

Hi
    Count me in for the complaint against them. I have sent my courier on 29th April 2012, till date not reached reasons given are some problem with customs and will let you know by friday if we call on monday and vice versa.

Please let me know how to go about it

Nilesh

BibhuD Aug 30, 2012

All of you, please file a online complain at www.case.org.sg. I have already filed a complaint with the help of them which are official and reference no is A20120815422/WangKE. You can use this one as another reference no while submitting. These are really bad guys. I am trying my level best to file a harse case against these guys. Intimate all your friends not to suffer by taking this cargo. I could extract container details from the caretaker over there i.e. CRXU3327187/CARAVEL122299. The voyage no is SANTA RAFAELA V.014W. ConSignee NM UMMU HABIBA 66 SONAGAR Street, Cuddalore Port Cuddalore Dist, Tamil Nadu. Container NBR :9994539696. As per him only 2 containers got missed out. Agent at Destination is : WORLDGATE EXPRESS LINES INTL PVT LTD-COCHIN, 1st Floor AGHIL BUILDING, Indira Gandhi Road, Wellingdon Island, Cochin-682003, Tel -91-484-4044592.

RSar Aug 31, 2012

Bibhu...did he give you the manifest also with the container details which contains the AWB# mentioned? I have also got the same container details through one of my friends in Singapore when he visited the skyline office.

BibhuD Aug 31, 2012

No he has not given any manifest as such.

Shweta Hegde Sep 02, 2012

Bibhu, Thank you for the above information. Before I proceed to lodge a complaint, may i ask if you received any response from the CASE association yet? As in, did they assess or advice to resolve the dispute?
    Shweta

kumar2012 Sep 03, 2012

Bibhu, thx for the details. What do they mean by 2 containers missed out. Have they lost it or they forgot to send those containers to India?

SarangBaheti Sep 03, 2012

Hi,
    Me and two fellows are planning to file a police report for fraud.
    In case anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]

BTW, thanks for http://www.case.org.sg/online_complaint.html

Sarang

• Am
    Amitabha Sep 10, 2012

Sarang,
    Please include me in lodging the police complain/report for fraud. I am also in a similar situation. The person named Mohammad collected the items from my house on 9 July ( AWB # 05442) and promised me to deliver the item by 20 Aug to Bangalore. I am facing the similar reply from Mohammad as as all these complaints you have faced and stated above. with best regards, Amitabha Ghosh, 83224608, mail : [email protected]

• Pr
    prithi Sep 11, 2012

Hi All,
    Please include me also as we have also send around 150kg of luggage in second week of May to be delivered in Chennai and it has not been delivered yet.Whenever called no proper response now they stopped attending call.My father sent a legal notice to the Chennai office but it was returned as no office in the said location.

Thanks and Regards
    PS

Shweta Hegde Sep 16, 2012

Hi All,
    Any response from the association yet?

RSar Sep 18, 2012

I am also planning to lodge a police complaint in Singapore this week. Whoever is still there in Singapore, pls share your contact details so that all can go together to file the complaint...

BibhuD Sep 27, 2012

Hi Anyone any response positive or negative post here. Until day before yesterday, Mr mohammed was responding that things will be delivered by this week. For last two days his phone even not reachable.

RSar Sep 27, 2012

Has anyone lodged any police complaint yet? This issue is really out of our control now.

• Ka
    Kaushank Sep 27, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for highlighting this issue. We are facing the same problem. We had shipped our entire household items through Skyline on May 25th 2012. And have no idea about what these rogues are doing. We tried our level best to follow-up calling at Chennai and Singapore offices but there is no clear answer. Please count us in lodigng the police/court complaint. We will register a case on case.org, sg. I was also contemplating approaching Singapore Small claims tribunal as Skyline is a registered company in Singapore .

Also, what else can we collectively do to get back our cargo? Should we approach the customs collectively?

Thanks and Regards,
    Kaushank, [email protected]
    9920816173

• Ss
    ssrivast Sep 27, 2012

hi all,
    i have also similar situation. the answer from Mohammad is same once he respond. most of the time he does not respond to mail/ phone. I has booked 3CM household good from Singapore to Delhi in last week of June, 2012. similar situation. currently I am in India. if any one of you in Singapore and filing a police complain. you can add complain from me also and let me know if any more information needed. my cargo AWB# 0o5431.
    I am going to lodge online complain with case today also
    sharad
    +91 9811102353, mail . [email protected]

• Jn
    J Narayanan Sep 28, 2012

Hi all,

I have been cheated by the same mohammad. Singapore police is not taking the complaint stating that the case is of civil nature.

It appears that he is a criminal and doing these things knowingly.
    #AWB 005298 booked on 10 June 2012
    My contact number is +91-9022393729
    If anyone is filing a case, please include my name also in your group.

I wish I have powers to put him behind bars.
    [email protected]

J Narayanan

BibhuD Sep 28, 2012

Hi I have tried contacting today, the local news paper to highlight the case.
    Can you guys send similar request so that it can be heard?

Again request to all, in case you get any positive or negative post here.

RSar Sep 28, 2012

Suggest whoever is still in Singapore to file a police complaint for fraud on behalf of all of us. The person can submit details of all affected to the police and also talk to Tabla, the local Indian newspaper which use to carry the advertisement of Skyline. They should carry this article of fraud committed by Skyline.

BibhuD Sep 28, 2012

Hi, All

Following people are affected. Please input your mobile no and mail wherever missing. We will go to media.
    I had called mohamed today i.e. 65-91243444. His another associated picked up and informed that he is in KL.
    Before he is away with money let us catch hold of him. I have tried contacting TODAY news paper in Singapore, but not been successful. Now we will action as group. So please provide your details. I am targeting india and singapore media.
    Anyone getting any positive response or negative, please post here.

Bibhu Datta Rout : [email protected] +91-9819848390

My details are [email protected] and 9900031128

• Ps
    psvnathan Oct 01, 2012

Hi
    Mine booked as per Airway bill no. 005447 dated 11th July 2012. Still not delivered
    Contacted on 6th Sep, spoke to Muhamd, he said it will be delivered in 10 days
    Still not delivered. He is unreachable.

• Se
    SEKA Oct 01, 2012

Hi All,

I have also shipped my house hold item on 2 week of May, 2012.I had gone to check the office in Pallavaram and there is no such office like that.I was told that three containers are held by custom and they are being released one by one and mine was supposed to be last week, but when trying to reach Mohammed at 63963850 his number is not reachable.I would also join for the group complaint

Sekar

RAJIT RAO Oct 06, 2012

Hi Friends !! Please count me in also and advise how to go ahead to book these bunch off frauds, booked cargo on 8th August and 12th August from Singapore to Mumbai. CONSIGNMENT 005385 & 005383.
    Rajit Rao (9930868427)

mahipal reddy Oct 16, 2012

Hi All,
    Please include me also to lodging police complaint.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Mahipal Reddy
    91803787/85408640.

Ranjan S Oct 17, 2012

Hi Friends,
    Sorry, I came to know about this forum little late.
    I relocated from Singapore to HK and sent my personal belonging to hometown India on 1st week of June, using Skyline Express Courier, Mr. Mohammed Nuhu, picked all the stuff from my Tampines residence, and assure the delivery within a month. I am struggling from past 3-4 months on follow-up with him, and always he gives some excuse saying false story about custom delay. Now even not able to reach him on phone. Whenever my Local Singapore friend is visiting their SG Office (Near Mustafa), no one is available there.

Pls help to count me also in case you are logging any complain.

Ranjan Singh
    Phone: +852-97079382 (HK), India (+91-9430202968)
    Email: [email protected]

• X0
    X's Friend Oct 18, 2012

Hi,
    Yes what you all said is correct. They cheated you all. You will never get your goods. The company was started by X and Mrs. Ummu who are the partners. X developed the company whereas Ummu was administering it. Ummu was working jus for 1000 dollards but the company was started by X and his two friends in India. They invested a lot and their hard work. But all went in vein. Mrs Ummu and her husband (a fraud) who were adminstering in Singapore collected all the money and spent it for their own purpose. They also cheated X when he came to India as they had the legal document and forced X to leave the company. Now X is no more with company without him the company cannot function. Now they are jus receiving goods, collecting money and spending for their own purpose. So pls stop giving goods to this company and advise ur friends too.
    Want to know who I am??

I am X's friend who lost most of the money. I swear what stated above is true. All your goods with containers were struct in harbour. We didnt receive money from them to clear it. So we could not deliver ur goods. Moreover they sent X from the company. They earned more than 30 lakhs from our money without spending even a single penny.

Want to know who is X? he is Mrs. Ummu's own brother. he and his fiends were betrayed by X's own sister and her husband.

Want to know who is Ummu? She and her husband live in singapore only. They wont come to India as they are afraid of us. So catch them in Singapore itself.

BibhuD Oct 18, 2012

Hi, what is your contact no? If the items are there with you, can you clear it? Probably we will pay you the amount required. Please post your info here and assist in making these cheaters behind bars. However, Mohamed and team had delivered air items to me in may. All the shipping items still missing though. If you are genuine and not an accomplice of Mohamed, please reveal your identity and help us making Mohamed, ummi etc behind bars.

mahipal reddy Oct 18, 2012

Hi,
    Yesterday i went consumer court in Singapore for lodge a compliant on skyline, after lodging compliant they ask to me file a case in small claim court. And also i informed them all of your facing problems. Consumer court suggest must everybody have to file a case in small claim court individually.
    I am going to file a case on this Monday in small claim court if any body willing to come with me please contact on my mobile 91803787.
    Thanks,
    Mahipal.

Shweta Hegde Oct 22, 2012

HI Mahipal. Most of us are back in India now. Can we lodge a complaint online?

• Pr
    prithi Oct 22, 2012

Dear All,

My son in law had gone two weeks before to the office in little India and found that there is no office and the neigbhours have told that since there was continous complaints the owner has thrown all their items out.
    My Bill AWB No:005410 dt14-05-2012 .

Sekar

Patil Amit Oct 30, 2012

Hello All,
    This is Amit. I also am facing the same problem. After reading this forum I contacted Amitabha who gave me the Shipping information and related AWB numbers. Can you all post all your AWB numbers, your name, email and contact number
    I need it to collect this information so that we can collectively come up with some soultion and get back our Stuff.

Parijat Mishra Oct 30, 2012

@Amit: count me in. My name is Parijat Mishra. Email address is parijat <dot> mishra <at> gmail <dot> com. AWB no.s are 5398, 5399 and 5471. Just drop me an emai and I will send my contact no. over. How else can I help?

Patil Amit Oct 31, 2012

Hello All,

Please update all the relevant information at below link. This will help us in consolidating the information. Can we also add two more columns, one for mobile number and other for email address.

Thanks,
    Amit Patil

• Ad
    adaikkammai Nov 01, 2012

i am adaika from singapore awb no.005448. the most worst and cheater courier inthis world is skyline courier. never answer the call. no response. do u know the value of the money. do u know we spent alot of money to buy the product and to send the parcel. if u cannot deliver your parcel return back to us. otherwise we will file a complaint against u .

• Ah
    ahtee Nov 02, 2012

Hi. I pitch in to help out my sister. I have shared consignment details in the google docs link mentioned above. Contact address is arathigs22<at>yahoo<dot>com. How else can I help to take this forward. Thanks, Arathi

vasudeva gembali Nov 03, 2012

This is Mr . Vasudeva, AWB : 5368. I sent my 100 kg goods through SKYLINE EXPRESS cargo services on 9/9/2012 but still not reached India. No one picked phone from cargo services. I am planning to go Singapore to give complaint. if anyone know updates please mail me on [email protected]

• Ad
    adaikkammai Nov 04, 2012

HI I AM ADAIKA FROM SINGAPORE MY AWB NO-005448, NI REPLY FROM FROM THE COURIER SERVICE.I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COURIER. ARE U NOT ASHAME FOR CHEATING THE PEOPLE LIKE THIS . WHAT IS THE REPLY FOR ALL US WHO SEND A COURIER TO OVERSEAS.

• Ba
    Balaji Tulasi Nov 05, 2012

HI All, Even I'm one of the scape goat I guess till few minutes back I was confident that I would be getting my things but after reading all your experiences I can come to a conclusion that I got cheated. Very shocking to see that this is happening with a company based and running in Singapore. My AWB is 005364 and please do count me as well- Balaji Tulasi- +91-9742826482

vasudeva gembali Nov 08, 2012

I am also in the same situation . He used VAN to collect my goods SKE4596P . My AWB no 5368.
    please count me also

vasu

Rajesh_ksamy Nov 14, 2012

Hi, This is Rajesh. I am facing the same situation, I have sent goods through them to Chennai from Singapore in the month of Sep12. When I try to reach the Singapore office, they say no such number is available and the same story as mentioned in this post. This is my AWb no: 005365. If you have any update please include me as well @ [email protected]

vasudeva gembali Nov 25, 2012

HI All,
    Is anyone given complaint in Singapore ? If yes, is there any response from them. I am planning to Singapore and give a complaint, please give your previous experience ?

vasu

• 3c
    3cents Dec 04, 2012

I just found this forum today. Really unfortunate! I will be filing a case with the small claims tribunal. For the ones who have done it already, would appreciate if you post your experience so far. I will share mine, once I go thru with process. Let's hope at least we get the culprits booked and punished. Don't really think we can get any money or goods back.

• 3c
    3cents Dec 04, 2012

Hi, just realized something. You can only file with small claims tribunal if this company is a genuine company going thru financial difficulties and consequently filed for bankruptcy. That is not the case here. They are plain cheating (which is their main business) and the closure of the office is driven more by the owner kicking the out, than they filing for bankruptcy. I spoke with case Singapore and they asked me to come over there and discuss. I am planning to go there and discuss it with them. I encourage others on this forum to do the same. When you do, kindly bring their attention to this website and all the other complaints (the best is for each of us to approach individually with the proof of receipts, since that is the only legal way to do it) and bring these culprits to justice. Good luck!

Shweta Hegde Jan 30, 2013

Hi, any update from anyone? Do we really give up hope???

• Vi
    Vijayakumar N Feb 01, 2013

Dear All,
    Thanks for highlighting this issue. We are facing the same problem. We had shipped our entire household items through Skyline on June 1st 2012 to Bangalore from Singapore. We tried our level best to follow-up calling at Chennai and Singapore offices but there is no clear answer. Please count us in lodigng the police/court complaint. Vijayakumar N (+65 83856560/ +91 9448708822)

ravicck Feb 21, 2013

I also sent my cargo in Oct 2012 to Bangalore. There is no news yet. Let us form a group and get this sorted out. Either he has to deliver the cargo or pay compensation. It is Feb ending. You can call me at 65-94579332 or email - [email protected]

Santosh Pandey Feb 22, 2013

Hi All, Please count me in as well, i had sent luggage around 42kgs to Mumbai, but nothing heard after that. All nos are no more reachable..
    Rgds
    Santosh

jayyes Jul 08, 2013

Hello all, If any of you have the evidence for your claims, you can post here in http://www.case.org.sg/online_complaint.html. We spoke to them, and they asked for the evidence. Unfortunately, the ink in the AWB bill watever I had has diminished and now the form looks blank :(

• Em
    emma v.queman Nov 12, 2015

Helo
    I'm a victim scam yesterday this guy name Alex Scott from UK he send the box in philippine but Skyline couriers & logistics company girl how many times col me yesterday name rcver money today SITI MARIAM BINTI ABD RAHIM worth 37, 800 in Philippine money she til Ned pay of charges in Malaysia 800 dollars.but she rcve money in da morning she tx me again and she til Ned another charj 1, 500 dollars convert Phil money worth 70, 500 pesos so I'm scared this is scam.