simplelots.comsimplelots.com VINAY POPAT

D Review updated:

The most arrogant owner Vinay Popat. This is a small home based business working as a sales platform. The customer service is very poor. We were met with the most unprofessional, down right nasty response from simple lots.

We came upon this website which portrays itself as a American based liquidation channel. We attempted to sell a high end lot of our excess inventory.

• Si
    Simple lot fake Aug 20, 2019

Simple lots fake. Owner of simple lots is fraud Vinay Popat. I bought a $2000 Bose lot. The buyer never shipped out and gave me a partial refund to try and scam me. I emailed [email protected] and they never responded. They kept the commission so i couldnt even get all money back. They need to be shut down.