Simche Cleaners - 703 Columbus Avenue, NYChe owner is a crook and the tailor is AWFUL!

C

I took brown pants to Simche Cleaners, 703 Columbus Avenue, NYC, for tapering. The tailor used green thread and it looks awful. Half the stitches are coming out. I took the pants to the cleaner and showed the owner. The owner denies his tailor did the work. He says I mistaken.

NOT!!!! I have proof of payment but he denies that the payment was for these pants. The owner is a crook and the tailor is AWFUL.

Caren Gurwitz

• Li
    Lisa Mar 09, 2009

I'm with ya. Simche is great

The Husband

• Li
    Lisa Mar 09, 2009

I had a very bad experience with the cleaners across the street from Simche. Thank goodness! It made me try Simche! I love John and his entire staff including the tailor! Super friendly, extra helpful and great at what they do.

I am commenting (which I never do) because the gal above could not be more wrong.

Lisa