Signal Oil & GasFalse representations/payment default

R

We had invested in oil and gas well ventures with Signal Oil and Gas/James Van Blaricum.
Initially returns were as expected but as time and other ventures were offered monies disappeared. Cleaver project schuffling part of scanerio along with out right misrepresentations of offerings and non return of investment capital when asked for and in the terms of agreement.

Apparently lives well on no money (his words), travels extensively and the company avoids direct questioning, sidesteps issues by changing subject or issues to be clarified.

Floods the internet with flase links and subject matter to avoid searchs for information.

Ogirr is actively soliticing sueing on behalf of investors.

More Signal Oil & Gas Complaints & Reviews

• Re
    Redalert76 Jan 02, 2017

This ####### was just indicted!!! Pray he get convicted on count 1 mail fraud!!! My new email address is [email protected] the trial in feb 21 2017. Whatever state you are in and what ever monies he and this company stolen from you please file form 3949-a with the i. R. S. To see if he can be prosecuted for tax avoidance also so that he can get more time..

• Ji
    JimmyMan99 Sep 10, 2016

I was also a victim of this scam artist. I wrote to President Obama and Vice President of the United States of America at their email online website and requested that if James Van Blaricum should be sentence to fort Levin worth to make Big rocks in to little rocks for 20 years and add an extra 8 years for stealing all of victims and my monies if he is charged on all counts of mail fraud! I am process of getting legal action on this federal court case regarding TEM(Texas Energy Mutual) and this crook. Can any one help me please text me at [email protected] Thanks.

anothersogcosucker Jul 23, 2014

How does this scam artist James Van Blaricum remain out of jail? Where is the FBI? Where is the Texas state attorney general, if they even have one

Mark Dozbaba Dec 09, 2013

I invested $78, 00 with Van Blaricum in an oil well scam. I contacted the DA in Texas and I am attempting to put him in prison. I am not a rich man and cannot afford to lose this amount of money. If there is anyone who can help me please call me at [protected]. Mark Dozbaba

• Mo
    moveon2012 Apr 26, 2012

To Optimist mind...you are so wrong with what you heard...sorry, but you heard wrong!

• Op
    Optimist mind Nov 04, 2011

Jim Vanblaricum should be in jail. I heard he was buying land in Nicaragua, dating women in the Ukraine and living it up in Florida.

• St
    Stockfraudesq Oct 17, 2011

Please contact us if you would like us to review a potential civil action against the company or the investment advisors that sold the product. We are a NYC based corporate law firm. www.stockfraudlawyer.info

• To
    Toms1972 Sep 26, 2011

At about 36 years of age i invested in SOG to the tune of $50, 000. Really investing money that i couldn't afford to lose. The investment was made on behalf of advice and good words from my very successful investment advisor. The advisor himself had about $100k of his money invested in SOG. He was receiving payments and i believe now because Jim knew that if he kept up with investment payments to the investment advisor (Gil Sabatka) that more customers would be forwarded his way. I know of a couple other investors who suffered the same fate. Three of us, including Gil, have successfully won a judgement against Jim and SOG, although we have yet to see any returned dollars Tom Clark ([email protected]).

• We
    Wes Rheinish Jun 07, 2011

I too was taken to the cleaners, essentially the same as you describe.Got me for $43000 dollars! Can't serve a certified letter, they come back undeliverable
    Wes Rheinish
    [email protected]

• Ro
    robert strodel Oct 11, 2010

Jeff Warsing with the Texas Securities Commission was looking into Signal/ Jim Van Blaricum. He may be able to direct people to where that investigation has gone.

It appears that people like Bernie Madof, Bonnie & Clyde, Al Capone, etc. can still do business in some parts of the world where they are appreciated and understood. Almost have some things in common with the powers to be.
    Remember in November to vote for STATESMEN, not politicians, I can not afford any more FREE CHICKENS...

• Co
    Colorado dude1000 Oct 11, 2010

I made an investment with Signal Oil and Gas. I started to get 150.00 a month for six month and all of the sudden the checks stopped. We later found out that the well was not even drilled. I invested in a project called the 3rd coast Phase III.

When I contacted the owner Jim Van Blaricum, he kept avoiding my calls and refused to talk to me. I later found out that he is involved in the scam. I contacted his investor relation officer James Chaffin, and I found him to be involved in the scam. They fist told the investors that the well has problems because of Katrina Hurricane, yet we later found out that the Well was never drilled from the start.

Signal Oil and Gas is the biggest scam ever. Whenever you see the name Jim Van Blaricum in Oil or Gas, do not even think about giving him any money. He is a scam artist. Signal Oil and Gas is in the business of scamming people for money and Texas Government is not doing anything about it.

Investor from Colorado