Shubhashree Woods / Sidhdhivinayak ConstructionSevere drainage/Sewage problem

S

Shubhashree Woods, Pimpale Saudagar, Pune 27, Constructed by Sidhdhivinayak Construction has got severe drainage problem. The Drainage system is open and its level is lower than that of PCMC drainage tank. In Rain drainage water from all other schemes comes into shubhashree woods. All sewage water is going into houses. Roads are blocked and nobody can go out.

Drinkning Water tank and Sewege tank are located side by side. 2 person died because of Dengu.

People beware!!!

• Ab
    Abuyer Jun 12, 2010

Dear Members,

I am looking for resale home in your society, I saw advertisement for same in Magicbricks.com(http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/viewProperty.html?id=4043232). Some seema group agency name is mentioned in this adv. I am intrested in buying home in this society. But I dont want to keep any agency in between. So I request owner of this Vila to contact me on my email id [email protected] We take take fowrad this deal if you are intrested.

• As
    asm1 Nov 17, 2009

guys pl let me know the exact situation...by not writing truth u will fool us..i am asking because i am thinking of purchasing a flat there and the investment is surely going to be big amount for me...so if these problems are there then pl let me know the truth...

• My
    my_pune May 06, 2009

This is in reply to "Dushyant "
    By not writing truth on blog you are helping builder to fool other peoples.

Chacha Nov 12, 2008

Whatever…there are so may people who are struggling because of this delay. They are ending up in paying both EMI and rent.

I request every one who has booked the flat in S3 to come together and take this up. This is very illogical that just to get 11 floor permission builders has delayed the project.

Most disgusting is that when i talked to builder proxy, he has blamed every thing to MNS for beating NorthIndians 

Please reply to this post your experience. Is builder ready to pay EMI?

• Du
    Dushyant Sep 21, 2008

Being part of Shubhashree Society, can I request all Shubhashree members not to write the blogs on internet websites that are accessible to everyone and might de-grade the society. I understand that that there are some problems but exposing it to entire world is not going to give us any benefits. Instead lets work together to solve these problems whatever it takes. Moreover, may not be same but almost all societies have some problems. Instead of writing these blogs we should discuss the issues (if any) in the society meetings and help solving them. Hope everyone understands. Thanks.

jagdish Sep 13, 2008

Even today, dengu is often heard in society. It is very untidy way of managing things and environment
    No matter however want to deny, fact is Drainage system is horrible and its level is lower than that of PCMC drainage tank. In Rain drainage water from all other schemes comes into shubhashree woods. All sewage water is going into houses. Roads are blocked and nobody can go out.

Feel free to talk to me.

• Ni
    Nigel Jul 02, 2008

Checkout more about Subhashree Woods and Pimpale Saudagar on http://chickenmanchow.blogspot.com

SUNIL CHAUHAN Jun 24, 2008

that is feb-2009

SUNIL CHAUHAN Jun 24, 2008

Greetings to all Shubshree woods Resident,
    I have booked a 3 bhk flat in S3 . and builder promised that possesion will be given in feb 2008..can you please tell me from ur experience that how muc possible it is? and also about his quality and that drainage problem. And also will there be any problem living in 8th floor..there. hope for a quick reply..

Suresh May 20, 2008

Yes thats true the building is now 11 storey, I heard the construction was slow because they were try to get permission to make it 11 storey. Dont know how true this information is.

They have already slipped there estimate possession date by about a year and with the construction speed it is easily expected that it wont complete till end of this year.

• Pa
    Parimal Feb 09, 2008

Dear Friends,

I recently came to know that the S3 apartment project in Shubhshree Woods will be 11 storey. Will this cause any problems there & does anybody know why the construction pace there is slow & the project been delayed? Please post your reply here as one my friend is looking at this particular area.

bocca Oct 08, 2007

Hi Raj,

There is connecting road problem for the apartments (which you have booked). Construction quality is not to any high standards but its ok, dont expect much hi-fi things from builder side be optimistic.At the same time I will say these problems are common with 95% builders around.

Very few builders give high quality houses but every one delays things by months (but in your case its year long) - we got delayed by 6months.

Any way Welcome to Subhashree Family.
    Very nice place to live with lots of greenery around.

• Ra
    Raj Oct 03, 2007

Having read all the messages listed above I conclude that all the messages are related to row houses.
    I have booked an apartment which is under construction and the construction speed is disappointingly very slow. The possession was supposed to be in Jan-07 which is passed due and still there is not much improvement in the construction and also the pace of construction.

Would like to konw from your experience, were you all got the houses as promised or there was huge amount of delay. Also how do you rate the quality of construction. We all had to be really patient to see the pace and wonder when are they really going to complete there construction and give us the possession of our so called dream house.

bocca Sep 21, 2007

Hi
    If you inspect it with open eyes you may not write words like "(probably due to dengue)", this line is enough for me to judge the split view, do you think we inspect with "Closed Eyes".
    - Please try to change your attitude atleast in groups -
    may be we have some problems with builder but i mean to say.. .Dont De-Grade our society name.

I Request you please compare other builders and societies with more open eyes and open mind too.

hope you got me, no need to shout or over brust on others views.

We will fight if there is any problem but dont spread messages which will make our society as slum area kind off

• Ra
    Rajeev Sep 17, 2007

My comment pertains to the comments posted by Bocca and Manohar. I must say you people are quite ignorant about what is happening in the society. There have been many cases of Malaria and a death in the society (probably due to dengue).
    I totally agree with the Sonal Rengunthwar. There is a drainage problem in the society. You will know about it if only you inspect it with open eyes.
    Moreover, the builder has cheated the people of the society. Shubhashree Woods was supposed to be a society of 297 row houses only. Now there is a building complex that is attached to the project. The builder had shown the area near the main gate as a club house and commercial complex. Now the club house and the commercial complex has been pushed in one sixth of the initial area and the rest of the land is being used to build a commercial complex. The temple complex is ready since 8 months but the builder has not found time to install the deity...he is still waiting for an auspicious time. Its been close to 3 years since the possession was given to the residents but still the builder has not bothered to form the society.

The roads are breaking up because of the movement of heavy vehicles of the builder. He is using the internal road of the society for transporting construction material, land fill etc. and that too at the cost of poor residents. One of his trucks damaged the vehicle of a resident. The children are always at the risk of being run over by these vehicles. And the sad part is that these vehicles have no reason to be in the society.

I agree no maintenance is being charged. But people, nothing comes for free. What seems as free is going to cost you much more. The access to the building complex is from within the society. So you can very well decide whether a petty maintenance is more or the value that your property loses because of clubbing the apartment complex is more.

Manohar, you seem ignorant about the problem at hand. The following comment of yours makes it quite clear that you have no understanding, whatsoever, of the problem of the society.

"Shubhashree was particularly hit because of the apathy of residents who connected the storage water lines to the PCMC water lines."

There are innumerable other issues. Just spend sometime in the society. Be proud for the right things.

bocca Sep 14, 2007

Hi, I'm staying in this society for past 2yrs 4 months and with my exp. i will tell you friend... you have posted wrong information (don’t know your intention behind).

We didn't even paid single rupee towards any kind of maintenance work till date... but we have 100s of societies which are collecting thousands and doing nothing to residents...

Before posting this kind of messages , i request you to please enquire with your friends in and you will come to know Subhashree is much much better than many. I can challenge on my words. I’m proud to be a resident of this society.

manohar Sep 08, 2007

This is in regards to your complaint placed at complaintsboard.com wherein you claim that 2 persons have died due to dengu and have written tomes complaining about the drainage systems.

I am a resident of the same society since inception and am proud to be one of the first ones to move in.

Can you verify your claim of two persons having died due to dengu there? I challenge you to do so.

The problem that you have posed of rain water aggregating in the society, was faced by ALL societies in the area during the while. Shubhashree was particularly hit because of the apathy of residents who connected the storage water lines to the PCMC water lines.

I'd request you to think carefully before posting and slandering the reputations of places where people live.

Regards,
    A concerned resident of the society.