Shoppers Drug Mart / pharmacy customer services
I normally don't waste my time complaining about companies and or their staff. However, I am so annoyed by the staff at this Shoppers pharmacy, I felt like I should post this as I am sure I am not the only customer feeling this way.
I was having to visit this pharmacy three times a week for my B12 injection. Each visit would take at least 45 minutes while they stood around and chatted about their personal lives as though I wasn't even there. Sometimes other customers waiting to be served, sometimes not.
Prescription refills, another nightmare. Another hour wasted. They wouldn't accept a faxed prescription as they "were no longer allowed" which I was told. Even though it was the same medication that I have been refilling there for at least a year.
I am perplexed as to why they would be so back logged with such horrible customer service.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.