9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Drug Stores

Shoppers Drug Mart / beauty boutique unethical behaviour against our sexuality

Ho Mar 28, 2019 Review updated:

My husband and I we walked in to this store out of town looking to buy a gift for my sister daughter sweet 16. As we walked in holding hands one of your beauty associates saw us walk in asian at first she smiled at us when we she saw us holding hands her smile became distasteful. As we continue to browse around I started to pick up some shades and try them out. She immediately ran at us screaming put them down they are only for females! Me and my husband were appalled. She proceed to lecture at us how we shouldn't touch them. Then another associate named sara looks paki wears an hijab started too give us a rude look. Like she doesn't want us there. My husband and I immediately decided to talk to an manger but there was no one in sight. Then sara started to kick us out by saying you need to leave. Saying we don't serve your kind in shoppers and never come back. So we left boutique ashamed I never knew shoppers discriminated gay people. I never been discriminated like this. I spent hours crying and I don't want to be rude. But I want immediate action. We talked to cashier near exit they said the hijab name is sara and asian one lily we wrote the spelling down.

Around min or two later the cashier pointed to an manager names tarick I don't know if that the spelling he bald light brown skin. We told what happen he started to support the girls saying "you are man and man shouldn't love to start girls are right you need to get out"

I hope the girls get terminated for their behaviour I will never come back here ever again

Sincerely
-holt anderson

Comments

• Um
      30th of Mar, 2019

Why not shop at an alternative lifestyle shop? They are all over the place in Greenwich / East villages.

Perhaps we need to go by the way of the British royal family. Absolutely no PDA. What others don't know won't hurt them. What happens if you walked in and a family of Amish was there? How would you expect them to explain your lifestyle to their children when they have no outside avenue of information to answer their religious questions? Stop shoving your lifestyle down everyone else's throats and we won't give you guff about it.

As I said before, what the world doesn't know won't hurt anyone.

• Ho
      6th of Apr, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf yea.. clearly someone butt hurt go back to your little hole never come out

7th of Apr, 2019

@Holt17 Real men don't rape their own mothers.

Assstwat.

• Ho
      7th of Apr, 2019

@raeareafdasfesfdsaf clearly someone has mommy issues.. LOOL

7th of Apr, 2019

@Holt17 Curious. What is the second O for?

7th of Apr, 2019

@First Born Triplet Thanks. Although it sounds as old as the loser sneeze.

• Wa
      15th of Apr, 2019

The whole thing is sad, discrimination did not happen, being rude did happen, get over it! People who rape their own sisters treated you poorly..boohoo be the inbreed sister...get my point! if hurt feelings is your issue, get a personal shopper and stay away from inbreed managers they are victims of really messed up doctrine forced upon them by extremely messed up mad men.