Shoppers Drug Mart — bilingual signage
I don't mind bilingual signage in Ontario, however when they have Ontario Shoppers
Drug Mart signs made up in Quebec, the Quebec regulation dictates that French on top and English to be 1/4 size lettering below.
The English patron must ask the Pharmacist to translate the french because they can barely read smaller English printing.
Even Jean Coutu in Hawkesbury, whose headquarters is in Varennes (Québec) J3X 0E1
has their French and English lettering the same size. Maybe the English in Hawkesbury Ontario should go with Jean Coutu.
Updated by Ian W. Dennis · Nov 02, 2019
This happens very often. This Shoppers Drug Mart (Flyer) ever week advertizes
ie. eggs $1.88 doz. 2 days only (Saturday-Sunday). I used to go Sunday afternoon for the eggs and they were always out. So for the past few weeks I have gone Saturday afternoons and again they say that they are out.
What a waste of our time and travel cost. I planned on buying other items but when I and other patrons find that this flase advertising happens again, we storm out to Walmart etc. to do our shopping.
Please cease the egg $1.88 ads if you can't produce.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item