Shaws Supermarkets — rotisserie chicken.
On Wednesday, August 28 at 6:55 I purchased the deli chicken from Shaws on Congress Street in Portland. The signature café whole roasted chicken which I purchased two were hot out of the oven at 2:45 I got the two dollar savings from the regular purchase price of 1398 and proceeded to go home to eat. I became violently L4 hours later and spent the next three days in bed with food poisoning missing two days of work and Sea Dogs game Friday night. I still have the chicken and would like to have it tested and some type of refund or retribution. thank you
Updated by glstrom, Aug 31, 2019
Violently ill that should read. Without going into graphic detail here is what I experienced.
Symptoms of food poisoning can occur within 6 hours of eating. People may experience:
Sickness from food poisoning can last from a few hours to several days.
3 days to be exact that I cannot get back.
More Shaws Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws - false advertisement
- Shaws Supermarkets - deli, overall store
- Shaws Supermarkets - assistance