shamscam.comThey post complaints against people, from whom they stole info

S

My friend had the horrible situation with the staff from the website www.shamscam.com. They contacted him and offered to buy something, and they provided good price, so my friend agreed. He provided them personal info and card number, and they stole everything. They charged for $150 and after several time, my friend found the complaint against him. And this website posts complaints against people, and they steal personal info. Don’t believe them and don’t provide information. Share this info.

• So
    solvseus Jun 23, 2014

Agree, stay away from them. Someone posts something and they either contact you or if you contact them they say they'll remove the negative info for a fee. For us it was almost $500. We said forget it, and it still shows up in searches, but towards the bottom or even later pages. I've been reporting it to anyone who will listen, but it's gotten me nowhere. It's obviously nothing more than a comment board though, mostly people just complaining about whatever, so we just ignored it. It's frustrating, but that's the internet. Page count for ours was a whopping 33 people, most of which were probably us, and quickly disappeared from their home page. So I really wouldn't worry about it. Oddly enough, every negative review I posted of that site to their site either never posted or was removed, so it is possible without paying someone almost $500. Their registration is fake and doesn't match other info about it either, so yeah, they are the shamscam they're pretending to protect you against.