SFL Nutrition LLCAcai Berry

T

I tried the Acai berry trial that was supposed to be free with the free sample of the Total Cleanse but they charged me $5.95 when i tried to call and cancell the phone number they gave was not working it just hung up. i tried and tried to get in contact with them. They then charged my account $89.00 i just want to get this cancelled and my money back. this is fraud and will be reported. I tried another number i found and when i finaly got someone on the phone she stated that the systems are down call back tomorrow. when i asked her to speak to a supervisor she stated that they dont have one. this is total bull crap. these people should have to pay for what they are doing to people..
This has got to stop...

• Me
    mel Salzman Oct 31, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PRODUCT AND CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD

• Ly
    Lynn Nov 12, 2008

I have spent the past four hours trying to get through to these people. I discovered the numbers that they listed on my credit card were no longer in service, and when you call them, they do NOT give you the new number. I had two telephone companies try to trace these calls and none of them worked. I then discovered the numbers on my credit card were no the same as the numbers on the order sheet inside the packages. So I tried those numbers also and got the same results: "Our circuits are overloaded; please call back another time." I finally got through to one of the numbers and they put me on hold for fifteen minutes and then disconnected me. When I tried to call back I could not get through.
    1. I am taking this to my regional FBI office and see if I can file a claim for fraud against this company (my first four packages had a company named GIC on the label, and they don't exist! This time I got a company named SFL Nutrition LLC, and found this web site.
    2.I am also returning every bottle of junk they sent me and mailing it so that I get a signed and dated receipt of delivery so they cannot say the I did not send back the product.
    Today I checked my checking account and there was a third charge for White Tea something, with the exact same number as the others. I think they make all of these up and just keep charging your credit card. I am blocking them from putting any more charges on my credit card and when I send my packages back, I am writing them a nice little note and letting them know that they are blocked from billing any more to my card, and that I wamt them to credit back to my card all monies that were charged to my account since I have returned the product. I am taking this to the FBI and filing fraud charges on them.
    The other important thing to do is go online and find the branch of the Better Business Bureau that is closest to them, and file a complaint, a strong complaint. BBB saves these complaints (you can also access them online) and uses them every time they reasses their clients for the upcoming business year. I doubt that this company would ever be on the BBB listings again!

• Ta
    Tammy Nov 12, 2008

I tried to do the live chat i spoke to a bianca she stated they wont do a refund. i told her how the 1-800 number that came with the product didnt work it just hung up on you. She then proceded to say well fax my your phone records showing that 1-800 number on them then we might be able to do do a refund. this is just rediculas . this is a bunch of fraud. is there any way we can actualy get a refund its not our fault they sent invalid numbers and we couldnt contact them. its there fault not oures. i told her that i was going to call consumer fraud on them and she cancelled the live chat. when everyone got this stuff did it come with one page with just that 1-800 number on it or two pages? she said they all go out with two pages the second page has a 1-800 number and the website for live chat. no it didnt.

• Br
    Brianne Nov 12, 2008

I had the exact same problem with this, the best thing to do is to call your bank and cancel the card and get a new one.
    I will be reporting this to BBB as well.
    Good luck to all. ..

savannahbashaw Nov 12, 2008

finally found all of you!! this really stinks, especially in a time when every penny counts so much!!... I have repeatedly tried the #s i have, and yes i got 2 pages w/order but the 2nd page has the words 'natural energy/weight loss' at the top then its allred and blank!! Im so upset.i will read every comment and we all need to be vigilent to at the very least get these people to be investigated and refund our money. I called the bank again and they said they could only issue me a new debit card and cancel the new one ... this would be a NIGHTMARE for most and more so for me as I have sooooooo many places to change the card # with. My online earnings are involved!!! If I find ou t ANYTHING I will immediately tell you all.

• Ca
    carolyn Nov 12, 2008

I reported it to the BBB and called my bank. Your bank should have a fraud account specialist and they will jump through hoops to get these guys (because my bank gives me their money and they get paid back when the company pays them).

• Ke
    Kelly Nov 12, 2008

I just had a live chat with TONY. HE cancelled my order and said that I will be receiving an email soon to say I did so. I also got a copy of the conversation in an e-mail. I tried the numbers all day and nothing worked, just hung up. These are the numbers he gave me. [protected] or [protected]. The last one is the only one I had. So maybe try the first one.. Good Luck!

• Je
    Jenny Nov 15, 2008

This same problem happened to me just recently. I fee so dumb and mad that I fell for such a scam. I should have checked it out first. Thanks to this crap company, I am down $300 in my checking account and have to get a new debit card. I did not have the money to cover the charge, so when my other withdrawls came in I went into insufficient funds and had charges of $200 in fees from my bank. I am disputing the charges through my bank and I have filed a format complaint through the BBB. I don't expect to get any money back, but I at least feel better for trying to get them in trouble.
    Is there anything else I can do?

Jenny

• De
    DEE Nov 24, 2008

I just got through to [protected] and he told me I had to send in a statement showing I tried to call [protected], which I am doing; I called my bank and they credited my account and the overdraft charge! They do an appeal for you as well.
    When I just tried the 938 number it went through! Maybe they are finally getting the message!

• Me
    mel Salzman Nov 24, 2008

The SFL compsny id in Boca Raton Fl, this address and phone # is another victims # do not call it.

• Da
    darrell domingos Nov 24, 2008

Tyring to get the hold of adam at the live chat for SFL we got ripped off for the first bottle, and trying to cancel, can anyone help.

• Ju
    Judy Waide Nov 24, 2008

I've been calling the 938 # and can't get through. So I'm calling my bank in the AM and then the BBB. I've gotten good response from the BBB with another company. We have to put these bad boys out of commission. Please feel free to get in touch with me. Just make sure you put SHYSTERS in the subject area.

• Pw
    P Wright Nov 24, 2008

These people are a rip off!!...I have been calling the # to cancel allllllll day long...2 times it rang and disconnected...the other 98+ times it was a fast (out of service busy)...This is a major fraud!!!

Ronald G Banchik Nov 26, 2008

I need to cancel this sending of the Total Cleanse capsules to me. $84.79 was charged to my account without my authorization.

• To
    Toni Nov 26, 2008

I haven't been able to get through on the phone numbers and I sure don't want this charged to my account. What a bunch of rip offs. I have notified my Card, they are disputing and have credited my card back. I hope I don't have to do this every month.

ATTENTION SFL NUTRITION LLC-DON'T BOTHER SENDING ANY MORE PRODUCT. DON'T WANT IT!!!

jason Nov 26, 2008

Hey Guys,

I too had the same problem.. its seems there is a LOT of people in our situation. That's a LOT of phone calls, probably killing there system. I found they have changed some things on there website such as the live chat (which i used to cancel) and miraculosly there now is a different 1800# and email address on the contact page [protected]@sflnutrition.com. Hope this helps. Seems like our complaints are paying off!!

Jay

• Ju
    Julie Lambright Nov 26, 2008

I have tryed by phone and mailing a letter to stop them from charging my acount they keep charging 89.00 every time.and sending me pills i don't want.The phone number doesn't work and the mailing address must not work either.I've had other checks bounce because of this.So not only am i getting withdraws from them i'm getting charged for bouncing checks.Please i just want this to stop.How can these people get away with this.And faulse advertisements.Thank You, Julie Lambright

JoEllen Langford Nov 28, 2008

I did not order a bottle and tried to call, but the number does not work.

• St
    Stephanie Reynolds Nov 28, 2008

When I placed my order, it was through a link on a website. There were no "terms and conditions" stated. Not a thing saying I had 14 days to cancel. After all, I wasn't subcribing to something. I was just purchasing a 30 day supply of "Acai Berry." I placed my order and put the shipping of $5.95 on my credit card.I received just one page in my package and it was actually just one half of a page. It had the phone number [protected]. I too called the number and it acted as a "non-assigned" phone number, just hanging up. I wanted to obtain more information on the product and company. Four weeks later, a package arrived. I opened it to find that I was being charged $89.51 for the bottle. I immediately called my credit card company to list the purchase as a "disputed purchase." They immediately cancelled my credit card and forwarded my complaint to their "fraud division." Today, I obtained a working number for SFL Nutrition from my credit card company. I called it and after being on hold for 40+ minutes spoke with "Louis." He said I could return the product and they would credit my credit card with a portion of the amount I was charged. He told me there would be a 30% restocking fee. That is $30.00!!! he said he would cancel any further shipments and that I wouold be receiving an email from them. The number I called is : [protected]. The company answered as Global Net Pharmacy. I hope this is helpful to some one!

Matt Gard Nov 29, 2008

Use the link below to report the company for fraud.

My wife fell for this CON through a totally false MYSpace advertizement, and low and behold, they've banged my account repeatedly for far, far more than agreed to. -- That's for our falling for the free trial SCAM. In addition to filing a complaint with the BBB which just creates a little bad advertizment for these vultures, one should take further steps to put this sort of organization under more serious scrutiny.

The fact is, the advertizement MySpace presented made no mention of ever charging the account given for merely shipping of a free trial offer. Thier tactics when one goes to complain just substantiates the claims here. Free trials are just that, and this abuses the trust of any consumer duped into particiation, thanks to false adds, to the tune of sometimes hundreds of dollars. Given their tactics, I also doubt the pills they deliver are anything to be trusted in your body as well! It appears to me the organization is just using sleezy tactics to make fast bucks, and then they will probably fold up their little LLC. amd create a new scam if not prosecuted.

To bring their fraud here to light, go here and also file a proper complaint with IC3, the INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER, and if more than one or two complaints arise they will be investigated by the FBI and other other organizations focusing on preventing these sorts of frauds. Possibly they will get prosecuted for this scam before the next one evolves.

• Pj
    P. James Nov 29, 2008

I have been calling SFL Nutrition to cancel the automatic shipment of the total cleanse product that I was not aware of after been shipped a sample. The number [protected]) that I have is a recording that ask you to leave your number. I haven't received a response after 6 tries. This company seems like a fraud to me. It seems like I am going to have to change my account number to keep from being charged for more products that I do not want.

Bobbie Twite Dec 01, 2008

I tried the sample for the shipping costs a month or so ago then got one in the mail today with a bill for 88.62. tried the 938 number and it is not in service. Then found this web site. i will contact the BBB also along with my credit card company!
    Lets get them stopped.

• Do
    Donna Dec 01, 2008

Yup. same here. Repeated calls and 'live chat' resulted in absolutely nothing. So i went ahead and cancelled my credit card and had them issue me a new one with a new number. Only way to get rid of them.

• Br
    Bryan Dec 01, 2008

I too had the same problem. Tried to get a hold of them number disconnected.

• Ca
    Cassandra Dec 01, 2008

Listen Guys -
    I outsmarted these IDIOTS! They're such IDIOTS that they will NEVER GET their money goal. They charged me the $5.95 for the S&H for the FREE Acai Berry AND Cleanse. Then they sent me another Acai Berry with a bill for $88.62 plus an S&H of $5.95, thus bringing the total up to $94.57. Now this time THE IDIOTS paid for the shipping themselves. UNDER THE LAW, I have NO OBLIGATION to return a product that I have NOT ordered, especially if there are already a lot of similar complaints! SO THE IDIOTS NOT ONLY PAID FOR THE SHIPPING BUT ARE ALSO GETTING NOTHING FROM ME!! How did I do this? JUST CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM YOU LOST YOUR CREDIT CARD! I checked with my credit company when the shipment came, and the IDIOTS have not yet had the time to charge my card. BYE, BYE IDIOTS and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FREEBIES!!! I got you on this one and I got the last augh ... hahahahahahahahahaha. I really enjoy outsmarting crooks as stupid as you are. BYE BYE.

• Hi
    Hilary Dec 03, 2008

I am trying my best to start a class action lawsuit against them. Hopefully it will put these jerks out of business and help everyone who was scammed by them to get their money back! I have also reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they have told me they have several claims against them that have never been answered. I will not stop until I successfully run them out of business!!!

• To
    Tonya Crudup Dec 03, 2008

Hi and thank you thank you thank you!! You all saved me. I am already fighting dollar rent a car who has been holding something on my card to two and a half weeks now this. However, I did catch the fine print and my 15 day trial isn't up until Dec 5. Because I couldn't get through on the bogus number, I starting searching the internet. I just cancelled my card and a new one is on the way. Thank you so much for the warning. Now I am on my way to the BBB website and my local attorney general to report this crap.

Roxanne Payne Dec 03, 2008

I just canceled my bank account due to the same problem. They have taken money that doesn't belong to them. I am so upset about this. What a bunch of crocks! Now I will never even think about trying another product on-line. ###!

Bob Lee Dec 04, 2008

I fell for the scam also. They don't just send you the trial, but follow by another bottle and charged you $89.00. I tried to call several times without success. I am just pissed that I got the trial from CNN website and that CNN allows this type of illegitimate advertisement on its website. The thing is I see some people trying lawsuit and all that crap try to put them out. These type of business will self resolve after they make out like bandits and start somewhere else again. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Bob Lee Dec 04, 2008

try this number, i got through with a lady name Tracy.
    [protected] tell them to stop shipment, let them know the BS scheme they are running.

Rod Dec 04, 2008

Has anyone started a class Action Law Suit against these people.
    Ill sign up for that. Never again for any SFL NUTRITION LLC Products and services.

I too signed up via a link and didn't see anything in regards to receiving further shipments. When I checked my bank statement on the 3rd Dec I notice a charge of 78.84. When trying to call the phone numbers provided I was either put on hold and then disconnected or the numbers did not work. Today I received another charge to my card for 94.57. I filed a complaint with the BBB of Fla. and am now contacting my bank to cancel my Card and request a new one be issued. I've not tried the online chat as I was unaware of the feature until today and it is after hours now.

• Da
    Daun Dec 20, 2008

I ordered a "Special Introductory Offer" from thie company and did not authorized any addtional shippments. When I received a another shippment in the mail I tried to call and cancel this (and any future) shippments. The phone number listed on the invoice is not working. I tried several other numbers I found on the internet but none work. Like so many others, I feel stupid for not checking out the business. But I have learned my lesson well - never again will I order without doing my homework!

• Sh
    sheila Dec 26, 2008

I was duped also by SFL Nutrition LLC. I stupidly purchased the trial bottle and today, Dec. 26 I rec'd my "FIRST ORDER" so I immediately went to my online banking and there it was, a charge for $88.32. So I found this site and read the comments and followed the advice of one of the complainants and filed a complaint with IC3. However, first I went online to the SFLNutrition.com/default/aspx site and did a "live" chat. I got cut off a few times right in the middle but finally threatened to file a complaint with the FBI and the web police so they stayed on the line and guaranteed me that they had closed my account...what account?...and once I returned the product, un-opened with a RMA# that they provided, that they would refund my money.
    I still filed with IC3, am contacting the BBB in Boca Raton and am alerting the local police there.
    I hope this helps.

• Az
    azul ideas Dec 26, 2008

robbers robbers robbers robbers with the name of oprah in the middle and all those fatties already made thinner by computer tricks. you are shameless. I sincerely wish all the fat you promise to erase
    goes into your stomach and surroundings. I hope you poo to death with your acai.You play with people, health money.you fellow scammed, Close your credit card.Don't feed the beasts anymore.
    I hope we can altogether, ruin the mosnters asap.
    they charge 89. 45 for the "free" one and 45 for the useless next jar.
    I hope Oprah does something trying to protect her name. that will be faster.
    I am amazed on how naive I still can be.

• Gr
    Greensboro099 Dec 30, 2008

Ok, I got suckered in on this one as well. I didn't save any of the information when I requested the free trial. I did find their website http://www.sflnutrition.com/cpage.aspx?name=products and I was able to get through on the phone number they list on the contact page [protected]. After being on hold for 15 to 20 mins I was able to talk to someone who says that the terms of the free trial were that you have to cancel within 15 days or you get charged the full price and you are automatically mailed new product every month. I don't remember any of that from the web page where I signed up for the free trial but since I don't have any of that information saved I can't dispute it. So I am out $200 and wiser for it. By the way the Pills do absolutely nothing.

mayflower Jan 03, 2009

I was totally aware of the terms, but now that I want to cancel I cannot seem to make contact. I have tried all numbers listed in this website. I have also tried to cancel on their web page but my information cannot be located by them.

• De
    Deb Harris Jan 10, 2009

Dec 22, 08 I was billed for $78.84 did not receive anything
    Jan 10, 2017 Billed for $84, 79 Did not order anything, received a bottle, returned it to them
    I did not authorize this company to bill my credit card, I have notified my card co. and disputing the charges
    Deb Harris

• Tj
    tjdust Jan 17, 2009

I too have been scammed by this company. I am usually much smarter than that. I didn't even open the free trial, but have also been unable to get in touch with their available numbers. The "live chat" is also a scam. I get an error message from my email not recognizing the site. It is sad that they have been able to get away with this with so many people and also to be able to use Oprah's name. I was less leary with her assumed endorcemment. I am still within my initial 15 day window, so I will keep trying. I did get a voice message from the [protected] giving me hours of operation, but they are currently closed. I will be calling first thing Monday morning. Terri

• Pa
    Pat Sammons Jan 18, 2009

I just received a "trial sample" of "Acaiberry" All Natural Cleaning Formula Dietary Supplement from the above company today, 1/17/09.
    But this order was "placed" according to their records 1/01/09. This company state they will give you 15 days but as you can clearly see I never even received this until the trial period was over!!! The accompanying paperwork also states that this 15 day trial period includes shipping & transit time. This was never explained but more importantly, how can you try this product w/in this trial period & return it back to them w/out then being charged "a super low price" of $88.62+!!! Clearly this is a rip off & a scam! And if you fail to cancel w/in the trial peroid, you will continue to get a fresh one-month supply of (this product) for $88.62 +$5.95 shipping & handling for a total of $94.57!!!
    I tried calling the phone number include in the paperwork, several times & of course their offices are closed. They state you can email your concerns to "www.MyTrialSupport.com " & a "live chat person "will assist you. I emailed them three times to no avail as no one was a answering or replying. It then states go to another site & your questions should be answered there. No! When I clicked on the link where "if your questions were not addressed" you could write your questions/concerns. That site was not in "operation at this time."
    What should one do? I will contact my credit card company to file a dispute but I have a feeling this is going to be a long hard fight...that should not be!
    I'm sure I am not the only one that has been "taken" so that's why I thought it important you become aware of this. I also should have seen this coming as when I placed this order, I told them this had not be one of this "scams" where the expiration of the trial period is before the reciept of the product & I was assured this was not. But the guy did state, "Just call & cancel it the day you receive it to be on the "safe side!"
    HELP?
    Can you advise & stop this scam ? And assist me in getting my money returned?
    Patricia Sammons

JazziE Jan 19, 2009

This company is still up to it cheating tactics. I just ordered this product Dec. 26, 2017. I received the product last Thursday with the wrong number on the paper accompanying the product. I thank God for this website because one of the members posted the real number to the customer service department. The website given is bogus also. I am in the process of trying to stop any charges to my account through my bank and will file a complaint with the BBB. Thank you for your help.