Seattle Coffee Direct — These people are crooks!
I take all the blame for being stupid and responding to an online survey. The promotional offer was 2 lb of coffee plus a coffee grinder for $9.
It sounded like a good deal. Somewhere in the fine print was a $25 membership fee. I was charged $34.00 on Jan 30. I went on line to check my credit card bill and saw this charge plus another on Feb 7. I called immediately to cancel. The coffee is lousy and definitely not worth $17 per lb. I have seen numerous complaints online and they apparently charge for coffee much more often than once every 30 days. I am going to call again and tell them that they are no longer authorized to charge my card and if there is another charge, I am going to file a police report for theft. I am also going to call my credit card and hopefully block any future charges. Apparently these people are crooks. I have a subscription with Gevalia and the coffee and the service is great.
More Seattle Coffee Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Fraud - Credit Card
- Seattle Coffee Direct - huge scam!!
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Unauthorized Debits
- Seattle Coffee Direct - MAJOR SCAM!
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Charges and refunds
- Seattle Coffee Direct - fraudulent charges
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Fraud
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Overpriced / Unwanted Shipments
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Rip off!
- Seattle Coffee Direct - NON REFUND OF MONEY