Save-A-Lot — store operation hours
On October 11th 2019, I just went to this store and the hours said they closed at 10pm. Upon arriving, it was 9:30. Doors were locked, nobody inside. Visible hours shown on the building stating the opening and closing hours. As being a Assistant Store Manager, this is really unaccountable. Doors should be closed and locked right as when the store states their closing hours. Something needs to be said or something needs to be done. The District Manager or even Regional Manager should know about this.
Updated by HallowQueen, Oct 11, 2019
Some type of post on the store would have helped explain ANY type of issue but none was available. So, what do you think should have been done? I always make a notice for my customers explaining anything that has happened.
More Save-A-Lot Complaints & Reviews
- Save-A-Lot - mcdaniel's iced coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - morning delight buttermilk biscuits
- Save A Lot - bad coffee 
- Save-A-Lot - savings and price - banquet fried chicken
- Save-A-Lot - chicken breast with rib meat
- Save-A-Lot - store at 234-250 mcmechen st. baltimore md
- Save-A-Lot - Hamburger meat
- Savalot - employees 
- Save-A-Lot - customer service and cleanliness
- Save-A-Lot - portmans tartar sauce