Sarah Iovane HairAwful hair salon - Sarah Iovane Hair

The experience at Sarah Iovane hair salon was the worst I have ever experienced - a terrible hair cut by an incredibly rude woman. I had to go to anther salon to fix, and when I went in to complain and ask for a refund, she turned her back on me and told me to go away.

Avoid this salon at all costs.

• Ro
    Roseyglow Mar 14, 2015

This salon is amazing. I've tried literally all the top end salons in
    St.Albans over the years and have never been treated so well
    and neither has my hair. I have a physical disability and find the whole
    Salon thing difficult but Sarah and her team are lovely. You get
    A massage seat at the sinks, hot wheat bags on your neck throughout
    ans ultimately listened to and an excellent haircut. I wonder if that complaint
    Wasn't written by a rival salon to be honest.

• Dr
    DrewDuck Feb 14, 2012

Sarah Iovane salon is the best in St Albans! Its great value, and i always walk out feeling great! All the staff are lovely and make you feel welcome. I have to disagree with the complaint made, as i've been going to the salon for 5 years now, and have gotten to know the girls well, and in all my time going i have never had one bad experience, and they are consistent with the fantastic service they give!

• St
    StAlbansGirl Apr 29, 2010

I've have nothing but great things to say about the salon. All the staff are wonderful and are true professionals and look after all your needs. I've been going their for 3 years now and long may it continue.