Salvador Remilyn de GuzmanFor real baby doll

L Jul 18, 2020

This company had a advertisement on Facebook. They charged me$38.95 from my Pay Pal account. The doll was supposed to be a 12"doll and when it finally arrived it was a 7" doll. It was supposed to have hair and it didn't. This doll is nothing like the one advertised and really not worth the money I paid. I will send a photo with this showing what was ordered and what they sent me.

• Gi
    Gigi Hughson Jul 25, 2020

Can you tell me if you have a contact information
    I got the same dolls this person is a thief

• Fa
    Fabiola GAVE Jul 26, 2020

Gigi Hudson, if you paid via PayPal. Make a claim and you can get in the worst case scenario a partial refund. I'm doing it myself. Take pictures and put as much info as you can.

Petfarm9 Jul 27, 2020

THe same thing happened to me, mine was supposed to be a 17' Lifelike Journey doll...I recieved a 7" doll

Petfarm9 Jul 27, 2020

@Petfarm9 This is the picture of what I was supposed to get, IDK what happened to the pic of the one I actually got, I am going to try to upload it again

Petfarm9 Jul 27, 2020

This is what I actually got

• Ra
    Raenell (Rae) Cloyd Jul 27, 2020

I, unfortunately have joined this club. I ordered a very life like doll and received the same 7 inch doll that the other folks received. This is a complete fraud.

• Ca
    Cathy Culpepper Jul 28, 2020

Same thing happened to me! So wrong!

• Te
    Teri Fraser Jul 30, 2020

I am adding myself to the list of getting this horrible doll ! I kick myself for even ordering it! My husband also ordered something that was advertised on Facebook and was scammed. Never again are we ordering anything that is advertised on FB! How on earth do they get away with this??????

• Mk
    Mkj40 Jul 31, 2020

I also received the same junk as the above pictured. Paid 38.99 for a doll that I wouldn't even purchase from a dollar store.

Janet Turbit Jul 31, 2020

I also got the same doll as you all seem to have gotten. This is such a rip-off. I was really looking forward to giving this to my granddaughter for her birthday but I am so disappointed with this company