s & n property developmentdeposit refund

Good day people,

This issue of deposit refunds from S & N Property developments, has been going on too long with no results. Yesterday I telephoned Mr, Nigel Zone and was told by him that I should check out the bankruptcy laws, as the company had gone into liquidation on "19 June 2009". That just happens to be 3 days after we were all told to vacate our accommodation, which I mentioned to him and added that it smacked of fraud against his tenants as he knew that the company was in difficulty.

To Boris, Nigel Zone's mobile number is; [protected], so maybe we should all contact him for our refunds. I believe you have reported to the CPS, and if so have you had any results yet? You are very welcome to contact me if you need any info as I stayed at Azure House NW10 7FE. which was administrated by the above company.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best regards,

Bill Jones.

• Cr
    [email protected] Apr 02, 2010

Thought you all might like to know that Nigel Zone ([email protected]) contacted a company (April 2010), asking about goods to go into some properties.

I looked his name and companies up on:
    Google
    UK Data (similar to 'Companies House')
    and in the London Gazette online.

It would appear that Notification of Striking Off notices have been issued.
    Based on the above, his invitation to trade was declined by the business I know.

The above are all very easy and quick to use, and I hope this provides you with info to protect yourselves in future.

If he was director of the company, and you can prove he knew of the financial difficulty (but carried on trading), he could be liable, and you should contact the receivers.
    Best of luck in the mean time.

• Jc
    jcropper Jul 11, 2012

Nigel is a convicted fraudster

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices