Ryon lee mediaUnauthorized charged

This company in an online site. I had never been on it or known about it. When I went to make a payment on my credit card, I found a charge from 12/1/2011 for 35 dollars. I called my credit card to tell them I didn't Mel this charge, they stated it was manually entered and probably stolen. I tried to call that company and it's a personal cell phone. Bad company. Cannot believe a person would try to steal even if it's a smaller amount. Everyone watch your accts for this fraudulent company.

• Rl
    RLMedia Dec 22, 2011

My name is Ryon the owner of Ryon Lee Media. Sorry you had to post your complaint about my charge to your credit card. The charge is not a fraudulent charge, it is for the photo package you purchased at your Marine Core Ball. I still have not been paid by you. Please contact me to make your payment. If I do not hear from you in the next couple of days, I will contact your CO to discuss. Thank you.