[Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak House — gnat at table
Being a fan for more than 10yrs and multiple dinners and family events throughout the year in multiple cities, Miami, West Palm and Chicago is the first time we experienced a bad situation.
My wife and I made reservations this time at the Northbrook, IL restaurant and as we sat at the table we noticed gnat flying around. In a very discreet manner we notified the waiter and his response was "you get $2 off for each you kill.
Considered this completely disrespectful and condescending answer..
Sorry Ruth time for change...!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Ruth's Chris Steak House Complaints & Reviews
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - service /racist
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - bad services and no refund
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - racially biased customer service
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - negative racial atmosphere
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - 30 years plus of loyalty disrespectful manager
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - steak, management.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - host and my treatment
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - food
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse - food
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - ruth chris puerto rico - 5961 ave isla verde, carolina, pr 00979, united states