Rural Payments AgencyFraud and scam

M

I made a claim for a single farm payment from the Rural Payments Agency which I was entitled to. In accompanying liturature from the RPA I was informed that prior to the claim being processed I would be informed before the deadline that I would be advised of any errors in the completion of the form. I was subsequently informed after the the deadline that because of a de minimus error I would not be entitled to the money. I appealed the RPA's decision but no response was received.