Ruby Tuesday # 2946 / quality and quantity of food and service

Gr Jun 17, 2019 Review updated:

My 2 granddaughters and myself visited Ruby Tuesday #2946 on June14, 2019.
We were the only one waiting to be seated and waited 10 minutes. Which should have been a red flag.
After being seated we waited app. 10 minutes to be served. The waiter was very unprofessional His name was Damian. Never introduce himself, never welcome us.
We ordered our food after asking if the kids mac and cheese was orange or white. we were told orange. When she received her meal it was luke warm, pasty, was not orange and really tasted like crap. Of course she didn't eat it.
Our meal which was chicken was pathetic the quality and quantity of the meal was nothing like the picture. the menu said 2 chicken breasts well we received 2 pieces very thin, dry and maybe about 1/2 of a breast. The quantity was sure not worth the price. My granddaughter got zucchini she received 7 slices, which is sick. mine came with mushrooms and I was lucky if there was 2 tablespoons.
Back to our waiter.: he brought our food and before we tasted it he asked if everything was okay. Never asking us again. He did refill my granddaughters ice tea without her asking but never asked if I wanted a refill. I also paid for the chocolate milk that came with the kids meal.
I am not racist but he was a young black man. The booth next to us had 4 black people he asked them 4 times if everything was okay while refilling their drinks, Walking right past us. I had to flag him down just to get sour cream and to let him know about the taste of the mac and cheese and she did not like it. His response was oh. A manager never came over to see what the problem was.
I am not 1 to complain but these meals and 1st time visit to your restaurant was terrible. We will never eat there again and am ready to pass the word to social media about this experience. Also I never saw that the salad bar was an extra $3.99 if we wanted it. Which is crazy especially for the price of our meals.
Our bill was $53.94 using a coupon for %0% off of 1 meal. The only thing that was 1/2 descent was our appetizer.
Since I refuse to try it again I would appreciate a full refund and be compensated for the terrible service. I wish I would have either walked out or taken pictures.
Please email me within a timely fashion to let me know I stand for this super bad experience.
Linda M. Miller

• Updated by Granmom Linda, Jun 18, 2019

I am not whiney, I don't expect a red carpet just respect. How dare you send me this kind of response to me. I will surely post this feedback on social media. I am not RACIST how dare you.
    I am not greedy just want what I pay for. I don't ask for a red carpet just respect when I visit your restaurant.
    You are the worst customer service person in the world they should fire you for talking to a customer that is spending their money at your restaurant.
    I did give you his name it was Damian. That is how you read.
    Keep your money if you are that desperate because it just goes to show me how you care about your customers.
    Again we did not eat it just a few bites and took the rest home for my dogs.
    We did tell Damian about my 6 year old mac and cheese but his response was oh. and walked away. Hello what am I missing.
    You are a total jerk.

• Updated by Granmom Linda, Jun 19, 2019

I like how you put it all on me. You are not professional and should not talk to anyone the way you did to me. My 27 year old has a great mind not a 5 year old mind. You are just pathetic. How dare you say I am an animal abuser so get your story straight. I am not racist I used that as an example of what he did. I can afford to go out to eat or I wouldn't have gone out. I am done arguing with your pathetic and childish attitude. You have said a lot of slanderish things to me and you should not have your job. I did not want a full refund that was one of the choices. I only wanted you to know about our experience and be compensated in some way. The truth does not hurt cause all your comments don't mean a thing to me cause they are all false. And get it straight you are not my friend. I will be taking this to a higher level. End of conversation. I do not waste my time arguing with a pathetic person who is suppose to be a professional customer service rep.

• Updated by Granmom Linda, Jun 19, 2019

I am not wasting my time anymore on a pathetic, immature, disrespectful, ignorant jerk. You sure don't classify as a customer representative. You cant even classify as a person. Your name sure fits you perfect.
    I will keep eating out cause I can afford it and will go to places that appreciate their customers.

• Updated by Granmom Linda, Jun 20, 2019

LEAVE ME ALONE

Comments

•   Jun 17, 2019

Here's your email, you psychopath.

You are full of should have, would have, could have. Bottom line is, you didn't. The server had a name tag on. You obviously were able to glean this information. So sorry that he didn't roll out the red carpet for you, your majesty. You are too fussy to eat with the general public. You continually whine about how you didn't know things, and how you forgot to do this, and failed to do that. Take some self responsibility. They have signs clearly posted all across the restaurant.

By the way, you are also markedly a racist. Adding someone's racial demographic did absolutely NOTHING to clarify the story or provide background information. Only a true racist considers the matter of race, and that typifies you pretty well. Let's take a quick tally!

You are have shown you are:
    Entitled
    Racist
    Whiny
    Self-Important
    Megalomaniacal
    Greedy

Please do us all a favor and stay home and eat from now on. We neither want you nor can we stand your preposterous grandstanding and antics.

•   Jul 02, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Omfg I love you!!!

• Th
      Jun 17, 2019

A refund? But you ate it? Wtf. Lol

• Gr
      Jun 18, 2019

@TheManager We ate some of it cause we were hungry and he had no intentions of helping us anyway. How dare you talk to me the was WTF is not a business professional.

•   Jun 18, 2019

@Granmom Linda You have absolutely no room to talk to anyone about being business professional, Linda. You are replete with deceit and misinformation. You ate some of it because you were hungry? Well, obviously it couldn't have been that bad then! To top it off, you go home and feed what was substandard food to your dogs? So now you are a proponent of animal cruelty as well? Awesome. A racist abuser of animals. For shame, Linda.

•   Jun 18, 2019

Also Linda,

If you take the time to read you may also discover the startling revelation that I don't work for the restaurant. This is proof positive of your bumbling ways and why you failed to have a good experience eating at Ruby Tuesday's. You blindly meander through a situation and then try to make it everyone else's fault. I absolutely called you a racist because you decided to bring someone's racial demographics into the conversation when it served exactly zero purpose to enrich your narrative. Go ahead, explain to me how his skin color was relevant to your poor experience. I'll wait.

Furthermore, since you are so detail oriented, you could have easily clarified your granddaughter was 27 so that @fitteer would have been aware that she was of the age of reason and would be able to articulate herself. Did you do that? Nope! Instead, you decided to provide a scouting report on the skin color of the individuals in your immediate proximity. So, yeah, that makes you a racist. Tough pill to swallow, but there it is.

If the food was so terrible, why would you feed it to your dogs? Don't you love and care for them? I would never feed my pets substandard food.

By all means! Post this all over social media. Show the world how you are a patent racist with the propensity for abusing animals. The truth hurts, Linda. Especially when you aren't used to it.

•   Jun 19, 2019

Good lord, you are a dense woman, Linda.

Let me try it this way. I. DO. NOT. WORK. FOR. RUBY. TUESDAY'S. I wonder how many more times or ways I will have to say it before it sinks in. No wonder you weren't able to comprehend the menu or the pricing structure. Hopefully your granddaughter didn't inherit any of your defective thought processes.

Yes, you are a racist for including demographical information that had nothing to do with your scenario. Yes, you were abusing your animals by feeding them ostensibly substandard food. I know this is all very difficult for you to process, but I am here to help. I am putting it on you because that is squarely where the blame belongs. Getting huffy about it won't change the facts. Your argument is tantamount to saying "WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" really loud. It's quite sad, really.

•   Jun 19, 2019

Pathetic, immature, disrespectful jerk? Are you in front of a mirror again, Linda? You forgot to include racist animal abuser in your list of descriptors. Your immune system to education is truly impressive. I’ll try again. I. AM. NOT. A. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. REPRESENTATIVE. You said end of conversation in your penultimate (to this point) statement, yet here you are again! Please think twice before plaguing another public establishment with your impressive ability to be a meandering oaf.

Jun 21, 2019

You want people to leave you alone. Well if you are going to be entitled people will respond. If you cannot take being told that you are wrong then maybe YOU should stop replying. The fact is you want a full refund. If you have an issue with the food then return it. Have it made. I am so sick and tired of scammers like you on the site who have entitlement issues. You eat the food, you pay for it. The food could not have been that bad if you ate it. You are just looking for a free handout. That is a shame. You are abusing the site. You are making the members of this site look greedy. It was very wrong of you to ask for a full refund for the food that you had no trouble with. When you ate the food there was no issue. Stop trying to scam restaurants. Just move on. The food was eaten, and it should be paid for. Also the fact that you are lying about everyone working for Ruby Tuesday makes me wonder if you really did get bad service. I have a feeling you are lying to get your meal refunded.

Jun 23, 2019

@allis bin dee It is sad, but what can we do?

•   Jun 24, 2019

@ mark henderson Go back to second grade!

Jun 21, 2019

You want people to leave you alone. Stop making this site look bad by asking for a full refund. Here is how things work. You have an issue with the food. You return it. If you eat the food, you pay for it. The reason people on here are bashing you is because you are scamming for a full refund. You have entitlement issues. You made a huge mistake by asking for a refund. When you ate the food there was no issue. The only issue is paying for the food. I have feeling that you are lying to get your full refund. That is a shame. You are making other's on this site to look out to be scammers and liars. The fact that you are lying about everyone working for Ruby Tuesday makes me wonder if you are lying about the food and service as well, just to get a full refund. You have entitlement issues. You are NOT entitled to a full refund. Get over yourself and stop attacking others and lying. You are obviously lying just to get a refund. That is a shame.

Jun 21, 2019

I think that you should stop replying. You are making yourself look bad. You are also making the site look bad. This site is not for scamming and getting free food by lying. You make real complainers look like liars. Shame on you. Eat the food, pay for it. That is how it works. You would not have been attacked had you not asked for a refund that you are not entitled to. You should be ashamed of yourself asking for a refund for something you ate. You were not taught shame or respect.

•   Jun 24, 2019

Leave me alone!

What are you in the second grade???

•   Jun 25, 2019

I love the 0% coupon!

Why did you pay anything? When he did ask you if everything is ok and you had apparently seem the state of the Mac and cheese, why say yes? He might not have asked you again but you were able to flag him down later on.

He asked the table of black people four times (what, were you taking a census???) because they have a tendency to be very vocal about poor service not l matter who served them.

Apparently you not being black proved the above statement to be true.

Why not flag someone else down and ask them to get a manager? Really? Your mind never crossed these ideas?

You paid without much/any stink, you mo5on! Why should you be compensated for anything???

•   Jul 03, 2019

I still can't believe none of you caught the 0% discount.