RR AuctionAutographs

Does anybody have any updates on the RR Auction lawsuit? Do any of you guys know whether or not they were found guilty of all those allegations? Ever since I first heard about this trial I thought to myself that if they are found guilty, I should also get the items that I got from them to be authenticated by a third party. The thing is that I’ve always trusted them and am actually happy with all the items that I’ve purchased from them. I honestly doubt the lawsuit will end badly for them.