Rosselli's PizzeriaBAD FOOD/RUDE EMPLOYEES

My family and I recently ate at Rosselli’s Pizzeria. This is one of our favorite local places to grab a pizza. It took a little longer than usual to get our pizzas (around 30 minutes). When an employee brought out our pizza we immediately noticed the difference: very thin crust, burned in many places with too little cheese. I showed an employee the pizza and explained that we frequent Rosselli’s Pizzeria and this pizza just is not up to par. Surprisingly, the employee began to argue with me explaining that they have just switched chesses, now shredding their own. So I questioned the thin crust which was unusually thin in comparison to past visits. She expressed that we ordered a 16 inch pizza so thin crust was to be expected. I requested (no it was not offered) another pizza to go. She asked that I bring in the other pizza. I picked out a couple of “not-so-burned” slices so my children would have something to eat, assuming another 30 minutes for a replacement pizza. Keep in mind, I substituted slices from one pizza to another, thus returning a whole pizza as requested. At least 10 minutes later, the employee brought out the SAME pizza I had returned. She stated that I may call her boss but they would not be making us another pizza. When questioned, she began grabbing pieces of our pizza (OFF OF OUR TABLE) telling us that there was not anything wrong with the pizza. When my husband called the number (I assume this is the owner, Scott Pell), Mr. Pell concurred that they would not be replacing our pizza. Needless to say, we will find a new pizzeria with quality food and polite staff!!!

• As
    asppsa Sep 15, 2011

For anyone that would like to see the pizza under question, please visit Rosselli's. Also, please ask the customer how the whole 16" inch pizza was that her and her family ate while they were there. There is always two sides to a story!