Rooms to Gonight stand-cherry34214560; new storage trundle-cherry-[protected]

A Dec 06, 2019

I purchased items on 9/8/2019 and was told it would be delivered on 12/6/2019-very slow delivery. Items were delivered today including a drawer chest, night stand, full panel HDBD, full panel FTBD/slats and rails, and Bunkie board. The complaint I have is that the night stand was damage and we were told upon delivery that the trundle was on back order. Its been 3 months since we purchased these items and now to wait another month to receive the trundle and night stand is ridiculous. I'm very unhappy with Rooms to go .This is unacceptable!!! I will never purchase anything from this place again. I called the corporate office today and was told they could have the night stand delivered on 12/13/2019 but the Bunkie board is on back order and nothing can be done about that. I'm really upset about this because I was expecting this item to be delivered by my daughter's 16th bday which is 12/11/2019. I have dealt with other furniture companies and never have a slow delivery nor have I never had items that was delivery to me damage and certainly would have had someone contact me regarding an item on back order. Damn!!! Rooms to go should have offered me something in return to satisfy me as a customer. You live and learn.. I would certainly not recommend rooms to go because of what has happened to me.

Jestine Mungo-Andrews

• Updated by andrews1 · Dec 06, 2019

trundle on back order not the Bunkie board

• Rooms To Go's response · Dec 16, 2019

We're sorry to learn about the delay in delivering your trundle and we'd be happy to look into this for you! Just shoot us your order details to [email protected], we hope to hear from you soon! - Tiffany

• Updated by andrews1 · Dec 16, 2019

Nothing to look into. Trundle want arrive until 1/3/2020. Hard to believe it took 3-4 months to receive a bedroom set. I should have read the negative complaints of rooms to go before I made a purchase. I don’t even live in the area of a rooms to go so I had to travel almost 50 miles n to receive this type of service is the worst I’ve experienced. Oh yeah, I had my 2nd night stand delivered last week n it was damaged. 🤬🤬. I’m now having to wait until 12/27 to receive another one. This is bad business. It’s awful that no one in management called to apologize. These people just want to make a sale then dump you like bad habit.

• Updated by andrews1 · Dec 17, 2019

By the way this is one of my order # 14325272. The night stand under this order n the trundle under a different one but you should be able to search it with the order # I provided.