River City ExteriorsTotal liars

D

I was considering to hire River City Exteriors to build a sun room in my house. I wasn’t sure if I can make it financially but they have assured me that all deposits I will pay now will be refunded if I change my mind. That was total lie, nobody gave me my money back.

• Ri
    River City Sunrooms Jan 08, 2016

Deposit refunded immediately
    Diana cashed the check immediately
    Unfortunately this homeowner could not be financed due to low credit score.

Comments

• Ri
    River City Sunrooms Jul 04, 2015

River City Exteriors A+ Rated BBB Five Star Rated Contractor Texas
    Honesty Integrity Quality
    Sunrooms / Siding / Windows / Metal Roofs
    Financing a Avaliable / 18 months same as cash (WAC)
    Call now [protected] Free Estimate