Richardson HomesOwner

Dr. Williams do you have the YouTube loaded? If so tell us what to search for. I talked to his Hooter Girls last night and he did get married this summer but he is already seeing someone else. The girls said he is in alot during the day so who is running the company? None of the girls want to wait on him because he always wants to touch them and say sexual things to them so they draw straws on who waits on him then they split his high dollar tip. He always offers to buy them things and says bad things about his wife that is 15 years younger. Apparently he also goes to other places and does the same things. One of the girls that use to work at Hooters said she ran into him a couple of weeks ago when they were out and he was texting her when he was with his wife. I don't think this is the kind of guy I would want to build my house. Why has someone not told his new wife.

• Ri
    RichardsonHomesOK Feb 15, 2012

All of these comments about my (Dennis Lee) personal life are completely false and untrue. I have personally tried to contact all three of the screen names that are saying these things about me via email and haven't gotten a single response. I have NOT been married 4 times nor am I dating a Hooters girl currently. Yes I used to visit Hooters once or twice a month for lunch but since the first comment on this website I have not been back in there which has been over 3 months ago. My attorneys are in the process of tracking down who these people are and legal action will follow. I am the proud owner of Richardson Homes we built 53 custom homes last year alone and had zero complaints. These types of websites are supposed to be for customers who have had bad experiences from purchasing a product to voice their opinions not to make false acquisitions about the owner of a companies personal life. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this matter please feel free to call me at [protected].

• Ed
    Edward Inmon Jan 09, 2017

@RichardsonHomesOK Good response not all of us believe people who hide behind phony names.

• Ed
    Edward Inmon Jan 09, 2017

@Edward Inmon BTW you did some work for several friends of mine and they loved the quality work.

• Dj
    djordan1974 Feb 08, 2012

NO, this family man alcoholic is not who you want to build your home. He uses cheap materials and terrible contractors. Just watch for him at his local hangouts and you will see what kind of man he really is. Just finished his 4th message and now with the blonde hooter girl with bad face

• Ww
    wwwilliamsDR Dec 16, 2011

And watch his commercials. Dont think he is that family man he says he is.