RGISMoney missing

Valarie,
You really need to check your fee page on the money network card. I think you will find that you have been charged for things such as calling customer service, balance inquiries and more! I would go online, if you can, and check your recent transactions. Maybe you had a charge that wasn't yours on there and you could put that into contest with the company.

Here’s my take on prepaid debit cards (Payroll cards) based on my own experience:

I used to work at ruby tuesday and our card was pretty bad. But, from what i hear, it was typical because most cards either have a monthly fee or pretty limited as to the free items. I have worked at starbucks for about 7 - 8 months now and they allow us to have a card called the money manager card. The choice was pretty simple because there are no monthly fees, i can use it on their network (Allpoint atms) free at all times, never any fees to buy things (Signing or using my pin and getting cash back if i want…all without a fee or surcharge) , no overdraft. Let’s just say i haven’t paid a fee in the entire time i’ve had the card. It’s pretty simple to use it at no charge and i really don’t have to tip - toe around any limited free items like most other cards i have seen have.

Oh, and don’t lose most payroll cards! If you do, it’ll cost you $$ even to get the replacement sent by the post office. My new card give free replacements when delivered by the post office all of the time. Or, if i want, i can get it delivered by fedex for $10. Pretty reasonable as i sent something by fedex a month ago and paid $14!

My point is, if you are a company and are going to get your employees something, don’t do what ruby tuesday did and get something that costs your employees $$$ to use it! I hated them for “giving” us that card…imho of course.

• Mo
    Montegirl Oct 14, 2010

ADP is a total joke. They owe my son over $1, 000.00. He is only 16 and this is his first job. I work there also. He worked from July to Sept. w/ no pay to speak of due to ADP saying he doesn't exist in their system, by name or ss#. BUT they send him a statement saying how much he is owed. It shold be illegal for a company to MAKE their employees have a pay card if it is not their choice.

• Mi
    mizcamaro Nov 01, 2010

In a nutshell, I think it's unfair to pay for money you earn! 1.50 fee to buy something for 60 cents? INSANITY! This country is falling apart from corporations and yet we still have to pay a fee to use our money. I work for Autozone and c incedently, they make it impossible to do direct deposit, so were stuck with these pitiful cards!

• Ta
    TammiT Jan 12, 2011

Yea took my card to an atm to pull out $300 as I am tired of being charged per transaction my husband was going to put the money into his credit union bank HOWEVER The machine that was specified as "would not charge" said that the couldnt contact my provider or some crap like that and didn't give me my money, however my card say's I withdrew $300 and got charged $1.75 for doing so. Now all I can do is dispute it and HOPE I get MY money back. In reality I bet I won't. So My 40 hour work week was Free. Yay. Had to get a loan. Think they will pay for the fees? NOPE bet not.

• Lo
    lora rehmert Jan 24, 2011

i recently took the moneynetwork check i recieved to my bank to deposit they called said the transaction numbers ect didnt match so i began calling the customer service number called and called finally left my info with an operator i was to recieve back hour and wage from my past job working at walmart i went back to bank and inquired on direct deposit and the teller l;ooked at the check and said i ve seen these before and went to back came back and asked if i would like tio deposit it or cash back i was shocked thought maybe my rudeness paid off well a week later now i get a call and the sucker is returned and in debt 2200.00 dollars what the hell cant any one give me a straight answer i am heading to attory general labor dept whoever this is wrong lora rehmert checotah okla

• Mi
    Michelle T Martin Mar 12, 2011

so, Money network finally received my letter stating I live there with my sister, and now stated they were unable to see noterized stamped at bottom of page, faxed it again, took two days for them to finally receive it, showig noterized stamp at bottom, then when they receive noterized letter, they said wanted me faxed copy of utility bill. its been since 3 / 10 / 11 since I faxed utility bill and they stated they have not recvd it. will call them monday 3 /14 /11 to see what excuse they will come up with to keep my hard earned money, I've worked for, I keeping notes of every single rep. that i've talk to as well as their Rep # because It will be of importance .once we go to court. to be continued Monday 3/14/2011

• Ti
    TINA JOHNSON mm Nov 27, 2011

i RECENTLY TRIED TO USE THE CHECKS TO GET PAID AND MESSED UP... WELL! SUPPOSED TO VOID IT OUT AND THEN REPLACE MY MONEY WITHIN 24HRS ... WELL!! bull!!! I HAVENT GOTTEN IT YET AND NOW HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL TAKE 4 DAYS TO GET MY MONEY PUT BACK ON...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices