Ziploc Complaints & Reviews

Jul 23, 2020

Ziploc — Bags for vacuum pump

EXTREMELY dissapointed you no longer provide bags to be purchased for the simple plastic hand pump vacuum...

Ziploc — Not good at all

I fish for alot of fish an i tried useing ziploc freezer bags smart an zip an when i filled them with water...

ZiplocFaulty merchandise

Bought the Ziploc Slider Storage Bags, Quart size, 20 count. Ten out of the 20 are bad. The faulty ones have a loud noise when unzipping them, the good ones don't. Hopefully I just got a bad bunch. Lot # H345047551733. If not I guess I'm back to the yellow and blue make green. Don't get rid of those quite yet.

• Wi
      Williechen Jun 09, 2020

Purchased the box of 75 storage quart seal top bags, box labeled w2390303E1501. The entire box with exception of the top five bags had a slit all the way across the bag approximately one inch down from the sipper. One side of the bag only as if the cutting machine malfunctioned.

• Ke
      K Engle Dec 09, 2019

Opened new box of Ziploc Easy Open Tabs 24 quart
      2 out of first 3 sere defective. One the top blue strip
      was separating from the bag, the other one the red was
      separating under the pull tab.
      #[protected]
      Thank you.
      K Engle
      126 Newman Rd
      Sherman TX 75090

• Ju
      Judy Layfield Oct 07, 2018

Half of the slider bags had the zipper slide off and tearing down the sides. I threw away over half a box. Very irritating.

• Zi
      ziploc Feb 19, 2018

I have bought ziploc quart bags for years. But the last 3 boxes I bought tore down the sides when I tried to open them. I hate to buy another brand.but I can't afford to keep yours because I have to throw away so many.