White smile pen Complaints & Reviews

White smile penrip off and scam

I REQUESTED A SAMPLE FROM WHITE SMILE AND PAID 2.95 FOR SHIPPING. NO WHERE IN THE FINE PRINT DID IT SAY THAT I WOULD BE CHARGED 88 BUCKS A MONTH WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THESE ###ERS NEED TO BE SUED.
WHO'S WITH ME????

• Dd
    DDDiana Apr 11, 2010

The same happened to me! Does anyone know their phone/address?

• Dd
    DDDiana Apr 11, 2010

The same happened to me! Can't even find their phone # or physical address. Does anyone know either? Thanks!

• Wa
    waterlilee Apr 11, 2010

i have their phone number, which i was given to me by my bank when i cancelled my debit card in order not to incur any more of their heinous charges. when i called their customer svc line the woman (who was extremely rude) told me that the charges were completely valid. i got so mad at her i hung up. HERE'S THEIR NUMBER. 1-800-659-3588
    apparently they run this scam with not only this product, but other products as well, because the first thing she asked me was which product i was calling about. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. IF ANYONE WANTS TO HIRE A LAWYER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT PLEASE LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND CONSULT WITH ONE.

THANK YOU.
    i had to remove my phn number from here, because some people were mistakenly calling me and cussing me out like i was the company.

White smile pen — scam

I was referred by an australian web site to obtain Whitening $89.00 free. I was directed to the site, I wa...

White smile penEroneous Charges

Here's a number for Premium White - [protected]. I was online and saw the advertisement for white smile pen free trial for the price of shipping and handling.It was ordered on 1/6/2010. Like everyone else, I thought I'd try it. Well. It took 3 weeks to recieve it no less even try it. I just received my charge statement and there's a charged for $126.42 and additional charges for currency conversion because they are in Great Britian. I called my credtit card company and they gave me a phone number. The Premiun White employees will not give any information, not even where the company is located, but they'll tell you where they ship from, and insist that the web site states the fee is not refundable.The fine print blends in with the background on the bottom of their web page.

• Co
    Cope Mar 29, 2010

I also ordered a sample of the White Smile Pen. Have been fighting with them ever since. They also charged my card #126.42 and refuse to refund even though I did not authorize them to continue. I even called to dispute, yet they insist to NOT listen. Will not even refer me to management. Refuses to give me a Telephone Number. Truly A Rip Off.

• Al
    alexmax Apr 12, 2010

I keep calling number only to be told the office is closed, doesn't matter what time of day or night. I want my freaking money back, if that isn't at all possible stop taking any more, you are more then welcome to the product back never used still in brown envelope it came in.It says to contact web site but doesn't say what it is and nothing posted any where.

White smile penUnauthorized Payment

On 15 Jan 2010, White Smile Pen hit my credit card account for $87.62. I called the 800 number ([protected]) and was told that they would cancel my "autoship". I never signed up for an autoship program -- only a free pen if I paid the shipping costs. I was provided a cancellation number.

• Sh
    Shaunadan Jan 27, 2010

The number you wrote in your complaint helped me contact this rip-off company. (800659-3588) THANKS. I was told I could return the last shipment for a refund and given instructions to do so with the caution to write the number they provided "clearly on the outside of the box containing the return product" (or I am sure they won't refund the money).

White smile penUnauthorized charges

I bought the sample of this product online in October of 2009. White Smile then started charging my checking account in November of 2009 in the amount of 87.62. I called and they said automatic montly purchases were part of the initial sample purchase. They claimed it was in the fine print - which I have never seen to date - and they would close the account. The same thing happened in December. The same thing has happened in January 2010, per my new bank statement. I have been calling the phone number on my bank statement and the number is constantly busy. I have cancelled the debit card. I appreciate any help you can give me with this.
Terri Nestore

• Kh
    Kham79 Jan 25, 2010

I've been duped by the same scam. All you can do is cancel your account or tell your bank these are fraudulent charges. White Smile Pen is the same as Premium White, Dazzle White etc...the company has many names and has changed names due to fraud.

Here is a review from the better business bureau (BBB):

There are thousands of complaints and the company is NOT accredited by BBB and has received an F grade (graded A+ to F, A+ being the best score, F = worst (Failure))

What you can do is call: 866-528-6214 (Monday to Friday 5 am - 8 pm & Saturdays from 8 am - 5 pm Mountain Time)
    But beware, I got upset and wanted to speak to another person and begged for a refund and the lady just hung up on me. Don't know how that is even possible.

I am going to be filing a complaint and I highly recommend you do to, File to:

Better Business Bureau

Internet Crime Complaint

White smile pen — want my money back

I ordered a free trial of white smile pen, told would charge 2.95 for shipping, on same day they charged my...