WhatClinic.com Complaints & Reviews

Charging for false patients advertising false doctor background

Im a Doctor that have been advertised on www.whatclinic.dom I can tell that this website is a pure Scam, from false patient, to charge enquiries from patients thousands of kilometers away or advertising doctors that makes false statements on the web that belongs to associations when they dont. Fase positive reviews and none complains as it is described on their review policy. If you are a doctor, stay away from this people. Save your money and your time. If you are a patient do some search before choosing a doctor in other websites .

Don't use this company, they will knowingly send you off to be butchered

I am an American citizen and found WhatClinic.com on line for discounted medical tourism dentistry abroad. I went to Doctor Alberto Coto Calvo at High Tech Dental Clinic just outside of San Jose Costa Rica. This dentist completely butchered me. He broke one of my teeth causing 3 root canals to be preformed while in his care. He left me with 10 open margins ( the crowns are popped off my teeth ). Some of my crowns are also now starting to break apart. Most importantly, he screwed up my bite so badly that I now suffer from severe TMJ, constant pain, can't eat or speak properly and so on. The cost to fix my bite alone is $35, 000 ( which I don't have ) plus thousands more for additional work that I need because of Doctor Coto's incompetence. Doctor Coto refused to keep his guarantee to have my teeth fixed so I am now stuck like this. I contacted WhatClinic.com and wrote them several reviews on this dentist. I also offered WhatClinic.com medical evidence with before and after x-ray's and a medical report from an American specialist confirming the severe negligence and the vast amount of damage Doctor Coto caused me. WhatClinic.com refused to post my review to warn the innocent public. WhatClinic.com is more interested in being paid commissions from incompetent doctors than they are about protecting the public. Don't use this company, they will knowingly send you off to be butchered.