Surplus Alert Complaints & Reviews

Surplus AlertGetting charges after program cancellation

I have canceled the program and i am still getting charges on my credit card. I can't seem to get a hold of them to complain.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
    • Ro
      Robert Dec 29, 2007

Checked my account data and found that I was charged from (its) Henderson, NV (Las Vegas) area office. I believe that this company is actually run from Las Vegas and uses the Utah address as a front. I found the following additional company data on Whois.com:

Domain name: SURPLUSALERT.COM

Registrant Contact:

Administrative Contact:

Technical Contact:
      US

Hope this data gets someone prosecuted . . . fast!!

• Ro
      Robert Dec 29, 2007

Data I've found from Whois.com on this ### of a company. Please use this data by all means to bring justice.

Surplus Alert
      437 E 1000 S
      Pleasant Grove, UT
      Phone: +[protected]
      webmasters [at] ileadmedia.com
      Online Since: 09-Jul-2002

Current Registrar: ENOM, INC.
      IP Address: 64.78.192.233 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-UTAH-PLEASANT GROVE

Traffic Ranking: 3
      Data as of: 30-Nov-2007

• Li
      Lisa Moya Dec 05, 2007

Very bad company. Fraudualnt to the core. Will not give money back cannot show me the contract I signed becuase I didn't be careful of anything to do with this company.

• La
      Larry Schubert Jul 19, 2007

I paid 39.00 to 10 dollar-mail for a platinum membership so i could do e-mails and get paid out at 1000.00. I waited the required 30 days for payout and never received my payout. I sent many e-mails and never received any comments or suggestions to settle my problem. I consider them a fraud and hope someone closes them down for what they did to me.

• De
      Denise Duhart Jun 16, 2007

I signed up to have surplus alert as my dropshipper for my website and found out after several moths that they never answer you telephone calls and that the product they have on their site is way over priced to the reseller and above all other wholesale prices for the same product. I paid for a year in advance for their services. and now because I chose them as my only drop shipper I am practically out of business before I start. After at least 20 calls and speaking to 7 people i find out that the product I am trying to sell after taking 3 months downloading all the product spec from their site to mine is no loner being sold. I believe this company is a scam. I have lost everything trying to get my website up and running trying to use this company. I have now contact my attorney to handle this matter.

Surplus Alert — These people are scam ###!

Surplus alert.com, funny they have the word alert in there name, everyone should be alerted these people are...