Softgames Complaints & Reviews

SoftgamesNo player support

Softgames is the provider of the Facebook game Solitaire Farm Seasons. I have been playing this game for approximately a year. During this time, technical issues have occurred within the game. These issues have resulted in my losing 10, 000 coins from my game account.

Each time an issue has occurred, I have contacted Softgames via e-mail and Messenger. I have also posted comments on Softgame's Facebook page. To date, I have NEVER received a response from Softgames player support. I have not received any credit of my coins to my game account either.

In my experience, Softgames player support has been non-existent.

Softgames — [web game] the tower lite

I've tried several softgames.de offers to get coins rewards for "Walking Dead Road to Survival" game. Most of...