rx medco Complaints & Reviews

rx medcoPayment not received

We were contacted by Rx Medco from # [protected] with PO Box 5009 Laguna Beach, CA 92652 (owner Betty Montgomery [protected]@ymail.com; on 8/31/12 & 9/6/12 to provide certified Spanish and Polish interpreter for Work Comp cases. Interpreter was to assist the AME Dr. in Sacramento and Polish interpreter to assist the AME Dr. appt in Santa Ana. For both appointments, our office faxed supervisor Eddie Billes? who signed our fee agreement and faxed our office back. After both appointments were completed we emailed our bills to [protected]@rxmedco.net which were ignored. We then faxed them to [protected], [protected] & [protected]. Called and just got the run around. Betsy, Betty, Zoe & Mary? no one seems to have last names there. Being the investigator that we are, we looked up the patience in EAMS and found out who the defense attorney's were and the work comp carriers. Called both insurance carriers and both the adjusters informed us that they had issued payment in full to Rx Medco and mailed payments to PO Box 5009 Laguna Beach, CA 92652 and was kind enough to email us a letter with check # and date check was issued so that we can file with small claims court. Rx Medco has an attorney of Jonh Robert Mullen @ 23151 Moulton Parkway, Suite 112, Laguna Hills, CA [protected]. Rx Medco is contracting drivers and interpreters to perform services and ignoring our bills. Rx Medco is billing the carriers for jobs WE DID! Our Polish interpreter bill for full day was $500.00. Rx Medco billed $931.50 to the carrier which carrier paid in full for services that we provided. For the Spanish interpreter in Sacramento our agreed rate was $250.00. Rx Medco billed carrier $442.17 which was also paid in full. We now have all our evidence and are getting ready to file with small claims court. SHAME ON RX MEDCO AND ANY OTHER SHADY COMPANY WHO DOES THIS PRACTICE. Will update forum once we are awarded our fees from court. Hopefully this info helps anyone else needing to collect from Rx Medco. Advice is to always investigate a company looking to contract your services.

rx medcopay

I started driving for rxmedco may-5-2010, 7 weeks later and I had yet to be payed. I started calling their office and kept getting the same line (our accounting office is very busy right now, let me get your name and phone # and they'll get back to you) This went of for 2 to 3 weeks during witch time I was told that my check was being processed and would be released on the 28th of june. Needless to say that never happened, now it's back to "they're very busy, we'll forward your message". 10 weeks and still no pay. Coincedentally, about the same time I began all this I suddenly stopped receiving calls from rxmedco for pickups/work. Next stop Demand for Payment notification then small claims court.

Angry in Oak Hill, WV Jul 07, 2010

contact your states wage and hour division, they will contact them and make them pay.

• Ha
    harold j Jul 14, 2010

Account finally paid in full... it's a damn shame that u have to threaten legal action to get any response from these people.

• Dv
    DV8USA Jul 22, 2010

I had the same problem with them it was always the same line, we are making the list, your name is on the list, the list has to be approved and on and on, they continue this bull for 3 to 4 weeks and then they say your check will be mailed next week and this way they buy themselves 5 to 6 weeks of time before they pay you.
    And once you start asking about your check the work stops, you don't get any more calls and if you don't ask for your check, they won't bother themselves to pay you at all and most of the time after asking for you check and many phone calls and weeks of waiting they have the nerve to send out a partial payment.
    Every week they have an ad on Craigslist for drivers and of course they don't mention the company's name, because they know as soon as you google their name, they are on the front page with all the complaints against them.

rx medcodo not want to pay the drivers

I have been waiting over 6 weeks to get my final check from these crooks. Yes they are crooks. I performed a service and they did not pay me. Pure and simple Do not work for this company.

• Ar
    artsainnoho May 26, 2009

I am in the same situation. I started refusing jobs after no money came in.

• Mi
    Miguel Lettona Jul 02, 2010

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY !!! BAD ORGANIZATION. THEY DO NOT RESPECT HONEST AND RELIABLE PEOPLE, BCS THEY ARE ALL CROOKS. THEY USE YOUR LABOR FOR FREE AND HIRE OTHERS, SPECIALLY NOW WHEN PEOPLE IN HARD SITUATION. THEY LAUGHT OF US. HOWEVER, WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE FILE A GROUP CLAIMS SUIT. Sivi.. from Bonita springs, Florida and others people who wants to join me email me at [email protected] My name is Miguel Lettona, I live in LA, CA 07/02/10

rx medco — non payment

These people have never paid me the $400 they owe me for services rendered in october 2008. They refuse to...

rx medco — do not want to pay their drivers

I am a driver for rx medco which a company that provides transportation for workers compensation patient...