Quality Car Mats Complaints & Reviews

Quality Car MatsDisatisfied Customer

The "custom" order arrived with grommet holes that have nothing to do with my vehicle. Then, after having to listen for five minutes to the extremely rude representative, Laura, telling me how it was my fault... then, she tells me I can return the order... but it would cost me 30% of the order cost!! STAY AWAY!!!

• Jk
      JKDE Jul 05, 2011

How was it your fault?

Did she say you ordered the wrong thing?

If a customer makes a mistake ordering "custom" made items, companies can and do charge restocking fees on order returns.

Quality Car Mats — Bad business practices

I was shopping for car mats for my Dodge caravan due to the fact that when I purchased my van it came without...