Platinum Express Courier Company Complaints & Reviews

Platinum Express Courier CompanyDelivery of parcel

An old friend claims to send me a parcel through this company listed above but they want me to pay for the delivery to my destination to which makes me wonder why he can't pay for the parcel himself. I already paid 450 us dollar for the delivery but once the parcel as they claim reached my country they had problem in the airport due to non clearance certificate and now they are asking for more 1000 us dollars for the parcel to be released. I want to know if this company really exists in nigeria or its just a scam and I dont want to make any more payment so that I dont lose more than what I have already paid for.