Passion Parties Complaints & Reviews

Passion PartiesRip off, worst service ever

I recently went to a passion party and I was really disappointed. First of all the host was not into the party, she just wanted to make money out of this party, second I paid shipping and I didn't get my stuff until the organizer that is my friend when to pick up all our products.
The products are more expensive than other websites and I found my we vibe 3 -45% less that the cost I paid.
It is unfortunate and very disappointing to have this kind of feeling after we spent a lot of money with this person plus this party was not fun at all. It was a rip off.
Please do not book any appointments with Hollly Mitton

Passion By Holly Jul 27, 2014

Hi Cynthia, I am sorry you feel this way. Most women really enjoy and have fun at my parties. Yes, of course I want to make money, this is my job and income. But I also want women to have fun and walk away pleased and happy with their purchases. I'm sorry this was not the case for you.
    Once I get all the orders shipped to myself, I to give the entire order (individually packaged) to the Hostess. This is common practice among all Passion Consultants so this is not unusual to your case.
    Sometimes you will find product cheaper (but often more expensive) in other places. Stores can not warranty their product, but I can. This means that if something goes wrong (a.k.a you wear it out wink wink) after a year you can return it for a brand new replacement. No other company offers this valuable service.
    Also, we provide a fun evening for women, so there is a very different shopping experience compared to going to a store or shopping on-line.
    I would be happy to meet with you and discuss options that you feel would resolve your dissatisfaction at any time.

Feel free to walk across the hallway and knock on my door :) Bring wine and we'll make a party out of it :)

Passion Partiesselling to underage clients

I am seriously disturbed. My niece, who is 15, attended a passion parties "event" and was allowed to purchase merchandise there. She went by herself. They never asked for identification or proof of age. I went to their website to find a way to contact them and report the consultant. I couldn't find any where to do such. Although their website claims that you have to be 18 to enter, and I would assume it's against their policy to sell to a minor...the consultant sold to her. I want to report her, but they're not even affiliated with the BBB. Help!

• Mr
    mrs. rose Feb 12, 2010

Passion Parties isn't a rip off; I am a consultant and have been with the company of quite sometime. I quit my job in 2002 because I trippled my salary with Passion. Sorry if you had a bad experience because the products are awesome and the company is great.

• Ps
    Pshaaw Feb 26, 2013

Is there a place to go to report sales to underage people? I couldn't find one...

• La
    Lauren.SuxDique Apr 08, 2013

What is her name?

• Brenda* Apr 08, 2013

You should be more disturbed by your niece.

• Mb
    Mbee Apr 16, 2013

Did your niece pay in cash? Products are typically ordered by credit card/online (so I gather...). It's up to the consultant to make sure everyone is 18 and over. It's also the responsibility of the hostess to ensure everyone is 18 and over. Try to contact the consultant and hostess so they can give you your money back. Also, it's normal for teens to be curious about sex, so try to keep an open mind and discuss this with her.

Passion Parties Dec 08, 2014

Im sorry this has been an issue for you. you are correct that passion parties is only supposed to sell to 18+. however most consultants assume that the host has already stated that our parties are 18+ before hand. though she could have double checked at the time of ordering. you can contact the company or obtain the info at passionparties.com and there is a phone number in the top left corner, or a contact us button in the top right. one other thing? was your niece given permission to attend by her parent, guardian, or other family member? if so maybe part of the issue lays there?

Passion PartiesHorrible company

I was recently a guest of a Passion Party. We were all told it would be about 2 weeks before we received our items. It has been almost 2 months!! Everyone who attended the party has spent countless hours, texting, emailing, calling, etc. the consultant however she never returns any calls or messages. They charged my credit card more almost 2 months ago and I still have nothing to show for it. I contacted the company and you know what they said???? Contact your consultant!!! Yea right good luck!!! Go with Party Gals if you wanna have an adult only party!!! No problems ever with them.

PassionsGrace Jan 06, 2010

Vic...

There are always bad seeds...it doesn't matter whether it is Passion Parties, Party Gals, Fantasia, Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc. Most people get into the business of home party sales to run a legit business and do it very well but there is a very small percentage who think it's a great way to rip people off and they do a lot of damage to those of us who do everything we can and more to please our customers. But it's not just in sales...look at the high level exec's for insurance companies, financial advisors, mortgage brokers, etc who rip people and corporations off for millions.
    On the other side of the coin, there are so many bad customers out there that it drives good consultants out of business. Customers that complain from beginning to end about everything under the sun, making false/fraudulent claims for products they didn't order or didn't qualify to receive, passing bad checks (fraud and stealing), inquiring about the status of orders with bad attitudes, etc.
    It is too bad you had a bad experience but you have to remember that each consultant, regardless of company are independent consultants. All sole business owners and only licensed to sell the products for said company. None of them are employees of the company. Having said that, many Parent companies will take action on non-delivered items by canceling the consultants agreement and terminating their consultancy if the consultant cannot prove that they attempted delivery.

mad consultant Jan 21, 2010

I am a Passion Party Consultant and I do handle No Party like that!!! All of you need to get together and find

out where she lives, go to her house and Demand Your Merchandise!! That makes no sense, it makes other

people look bad!! If she knew that she was not going to order the merchandise she never should have took

your money..

Mad Consultant!!!

Passion Parties — Rip off

I attended a 'Passion Party' in April 2005, which was hosted by an independent consultant. I paid...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices