Offer Wire Complaints & Reviews

Offer Wirescam

I placed an order for comcast internet services as this company claimed to be an authorized dealer. They promised me a rate that comcast didn't know anything about AND they promised shipment of a modem (with full rebate cost included. The modem did not deliver as promised and when i called, they kept saying they could not track the order and that they would "escalate" the problem to someone to research and that I would receive a call back. The call would never come and the next time I would call, they would say that there was no record of the "escalatio" and that they would start the process now. They had no managment that I could speak with and they became argumentative when I told them to cancel my order. Refusing at one point to do that.
This company (if it is real) has the worst customer service and accounting practices of any I've ever seen.

• Mb
    mbass Jul 09, 2012

Hello, I work for Bridgevine/Offerwire and if you are still having any problems dont hesitate to email me. To help fix your problem please include your order number and any other information regarding your order.

Mike Bass
    [email protected]

• Wh
    WhiteRavenFriend Jul 23, 2012

I was lied to by a Representative of Offerwire I believed working with Time Warner Cable. Come to find out that when he said I had to either rent or purchase a wireless box because Time warner Cable did not offer wireless routers with there services I was lied to 74 dollars later turned out. The time warner Cable installer had a company wireless box in his van and it came free with the upgraded package I had purchased through them. When I called the offerwire company asked for a refund I wasnt informed by management that they would review the call and then I might get some of a refund back depending on what she decided. (I was supposed to get a full refund if I mailed in the rebate two month after I used there services) but I might get some of my money back in a few weeks maybe.
    IF YOU SEE THIS COMPANY LOGO ON THE WEBSITE RUN USE SOMEONE ELSE. THEY ARE SCREW UPS THAT COULD CARELESS ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS!!!

Offer WireRebate not honored

My complaint is exactly the same as several on your site with this company. I have been waiting for a $50 rebate for the purchase of a D Link wireless router which was offered free after rebate for purchasing high speed internet service through Time Warner Cable in central New York.
I submitted all necessary paperwork and have twice now been denied my rebate. The first time the rebate was denied for not having purchased the equipment during the promo period. This was of course incorrect. After getting though to them by phone they agreed I had purchased the router during the required period of time. Now I have been denied the rebate for the second time stating my order number was not submitted. It was. I have been on hold on the phone for over 30 minutes (as I type this) waiting to speak with a representative. Can't help but think this is just another ploy to get people to hang up, give up and not get their rebate.
this company needs to stop doing business. They are crooks. How do we stop them from ripping more people off?

• Mb
    mbass Jul 09, 2012

Hello, I am sorry for your problems. I work for Bridgevine and can help resolve any problems may still be having. Please email me any information regarding your order so I can help you out.
    Mike Bass
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices