MBF LEASING, LLC Complaints & Reviews

MBF LEASING, LLCMBF Leasing still is charging me after my lease is up

Good morning! My lease with MBF Leasing ended in October 2009. I paid them after I was scam into signing a 4 year lease for $69.10 a month for a credit card machine that is/was worth around $400.00. My lease was to end on October 2009; however I checked my bank account today and MBF Leasing is still charging me. I have sent back the credit card terminal and I called them last month to confirm that once they receive the credit card terminal I will not have any more payments. Per the customer service rep, I was done. Now I am still being charged for something that I no longer have and a service I no longer use. Why are they still charging me? This company is a scam and I completely dissatisfied with there service. I tried calling them up to explain the mishap but as usual they through that line "It is in your contract!" Well them charging me after a lease is up and after they received the equipment is not in my lease and I want my money back ASAP! I cannot believe that I still have to deal with this unethical company. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

Christopher Kendrick
[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Sp
      SpittingMad Mar 09, 2011

I had a lease with what was then Northern Leasing company and
      has since been bought out by SKS (or else they changed the name
      in order to keep their victims off balance.

Their fees were inflated all along which was the least of my problems
      with them. Once the lease "ended" and I sent their equipment back
      they charged me for MONTHS. They were NEVER available to speak
      with by phone and I NEVER got any of my money back. I tried to get
      my bank, Fifth Third, to go to bat for me which they didn't and then
      the punch line is that today, THREE YEARS after I sold my business
      and MANY years after my dealings with Northern Leasing I was charged
      $89.oo for some kind of back equipment tax bullcrap. I just got off of the
      phone with one of their phone reps who said that he would "see what he
      could do" when I demanded my money back IMMEDIATELY. I am
      spitting, swinging mad and I would be ever so appreciative if there is
      ANYONE out there who has any information on class action suits or
      anything at all in terms of recourse with these unbelievable pigs.

How do people get away with this.

Let's fight, if there isn't a current class action, lets put one together.

• Pa
      pampercurist Mar 03, 2011

I leased a credit card machine from MBF in 2005 they constantly took from my account until 2009 when supposly my lease was up.I returned the machine Aug 7, 2009 I didn't owe them anything, and on 3/2/2011 I see that they debt my account 70.53 . I google what was on my statement sks.com and got the number I called and the company will not state there name when you call. this company is a scam

• Br
      Brett Schatz, Esq. Dec 29, 2010

I am an attorney in New York with experience handling cases filed by Northern Leasing and MBF Leasing. I am located across the street from the NYC Civil Court in lower Manhattan, where Joseph Sussman files these lawsuits. I have experience in dealing with Northern Leasing and MBF Leasing, and have achieved excellent results for my clients. I look forward to helping you. Call me for a free consultation at:

Brett Schatz, Esq.
      Mann Mann & Schatz P.C.
      153 Centre Street, Suite 202
      New York, NY 10013
      Tel:[protected]
      www.mmsfirm.com

MBF LEASING, LLCfraudulent sales and forgery

They gave a one page lease document to sign, did not leave the document, we had to call to have the document sent to us. When it came back, there were four pages of fine print, that were not attached to the original document, fine print locks you into a four year contract lease you can not get out of.
    The saleman forged the owners signiture on one of the documents.

Comment Guidelines