Home Job Placement Complaints & Reviews

Home Job Placementfraud

I also bought into this program - $211.95 + s&h of another $15.00 worth. Transaction #: [protected]
I really wanted to do something from home and this really sounded like the real deal. It took me forever to read the entire manual -- then I got sick and wasn't able to work on it until now. And now, I can't get into the site and I'm seeing all of these other comments.

Home Job Placementfrud

I can not belive how the goverment allows companys to steal from us. Jennifer sounds so nice, but PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT GO with this !! They take your money and you do not get book or what ever they say they will send. They said they sent it and i have to find it. It is not their problem. Also their Management will not talk to you. But they will send a email to boss and it will not do any good as they never give money back. They love to give you a hard time and they are not afraid to tell you that they got your money and they will keep it.!!! This is really a sick company. PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! They got $350.00 + $14.95 of my money.

• Au
    AuroraBorealis Jul 01, 2010

Why did you give them any money? Anytime you are asked to pay for a job, you know its a scam.

Home Job PlacementTheft

About six weeks ago I purchased a product through Home Job Placement that was supposed to assist me in listing auctions on ebay. There was never any indication that this product should be used for anything other than listing auctions on ebay. I was told I would not owe any additional money and that I would get paid for each of the auctions I list on ebay. I was not satisfied with this product once I realized it was a scam and that I would never get paid listing auctions. I returned the product (a binder containing materials about owning your own ebay business) and received a confirmation email from Home Job Placement confirming my return package was received. The email also indicated that I should have my full refund of $211.95 in my account within 5-10 business days from that email. That email was on March 30, 2010. It is now April 24, 2010 and I have contacted Home Job Placement on at least 10 different occasions to ask about my refund and I always received the same response that "your refund has been processed and your money should be in your bank account tomorrow." Today was my last call with Home Job Placement and this time I was told my refund processed on April 16 and it would take 10-14 business days from April 16 to receive my refund. This clearly makes no sense and I finally realized Home Job Placement has no intention of refunding me my $211.95. I decided to dispute the charge with my bank and temporarily got this amount credited to my account. I have seen other complaint on complaints board about Home Job Placement and I really hope something can be done to shut this scam of a company down. I don't think I'm a stupid person, but I sure feel stupid falling prey to this company and I no hundreds if not thousands of other smart people have fallen into the same trap.

Chuck Turner May 28, 2010

Home Job Placement scam is promoted by:

Ryan Eagle
    EMail:
    Tom Eagle | Vice President

Proof that they are promoting this Home Job Placement scam:

The owner of homejobplacement.net and homejobplacement.org also owns all these websites:

10monthrealestatemillionaire.com 2dayacnecure.com 6-figure.org 639b7mkaqkfdhl9r1e-bzpap72.hop.clickbank.net acsworkfromhome.com adsense-4-idiots.net autocashsystem.net autocashsystem.org autocashsystem0.com automated-wealth-system.com automated-wealth-systems.com automatedwealthsystem.com automatedwealthsystem.org automatedwealthsystem0.com automatedwealthsystems.com automatedwealthsystems.org automatic-income-system.com autopilotprofitsonline.org awealth12.com awealth13.com awealth14.com awealth15.com awealth18.com awealth19.com awealth3.com awealth7.com awealth8.com aws-work-from-home.com awsworkfromhome.com awsystem.org bestworkathomeprogram.com brentaustin.bizcatchacheatingspouse.net component.getraffic.hop.clickbank.net directsupportcenter.com dtmorgan19.getraffic.hop.clickbank.net easy-home-business.org emilythomas.bizesmart02.getraffic.hop.clickbank.net flash.nsatechnology.com freelancehomewritingjobs.com freetraffictomywebsite.org getvisitorsnow.net getvisitorsnow.org getvisitorsnowsubmissions.net guaranteedcashsystems.com guaranteedcashsystems.net gvnworkfromhome.com home-job-news.com home-job-news.org home-survey-job.com homebusinessreviewsource.org homejobplacement.net homejobplacement.org howtoincreaseyourtips.com iaffiliate.com jeremyryansblog.com make-money-online-surveys.org makecashworkingfromhome.com makemoneytakingasurvey.net makemoneytakingasurvey.org makemoneytakingsurveys.org makemoneywithsurveys.net makemoneywithsurveys.org makemoneyworkingfromhomeonline.com mmwgworkfromhome.com myproductcenter.org online-career-news.com online-career-observer.com onlineeducationalinstitute.com phone.addresses.com phone.theyellowpages.com photowealthsystem.com realestaterecessionprofits.org review-work-at-home-offers.org ruthlessmarketingonline.com secretsofmakingup.org securemakemoneyonline.com sfcmworkfromhome.com shipmentcenter.net six-figure-cash-machine.com sixfigurecashmachine.net sixfigurecashprocess.com sixfigureworkathomejobs.com sixfigureworkfromhomejobs.com snorenomorecure.com specialoffermedia.com speedticketbuster.com survey-program.com the-auto-cash-system.com the-work-at-home-jobs.com theprofessionallearninginstitute.com theworkathomejobs.net theworkfromhomenetwork.com time2learn.getraffic.hop.clickbank.net todaysnewsnow.com todaysnewsnow.org ucashprogram.com ucsecret.org ucsworkathome.com ucsworkfromhome.net underground-cash-secrets.com underground-cash-system.com undergroundcashsecret.com undergroundcashsystems.net undergroundwealthsecret.net undergroundwealthsecret0.com vip-member-downloads.com webpromo07.getraffic.hop.clickbank.net weekly-consumer-newsletter.com weekly-news-now.com workathomejobfinder.org workathomeonlinejobfinder.com workathomerecruiters.org workathomewithonlineretailers.com workathomewithonlineretailers.net workfromhomesurveyjobs.net workfromhomesurveyjobs.org writeathomesystem.com www.6-figure.org www.adsense-4-idiots.net www.autocashsystem.net www.automatedwealthmethod.com www.automatedwealthsystem.org www.awealth11.com www.awealth13.com www.awealth16.com www.awealth2.com www.awealth22.com www.brentaustin.bizwww.catchacheatingspouse.net www.easy-home-business.org www.freetraffictomywebsite.org www.getvisitorsnow.net www.getvisitorsnow.org www.getvisitorsnowsubmissions.net www.home-surveys-jobs.com www.homejobplacement.net www.iaffiliate.com www.make-money-with-survey.com www.makemoneyonlinesurveys.org www.makemoneytakingasurvey.net www.makemoneytakingsurveys.org www.makemoneywithsurveys.net www.markjenneycares.com www.myauctionwebsiteonline.com www.sixfigureworkathomejobs.com www.speedticketbuster.com www.super-[censor].net www.survey-program.com www.taking-surveys.org www.theworkathomeauthority.net www.theworkathomejobs.net www.topworkathomejobs.net www.ucashprogram.com www.ucashsystem.com www.ucsworkathome.com www.undergroundcashsecret.com www.undergroundcashsystems.net www.workathomerecruiters.net www.workathomesurveyjob.com www.workathomesurveyjob.net www.writeathomesystem.com youcanbeaninternetmillionaire.com youcanbeaninternetmillionaire.net

Also iaffiliate:

Akron, OH 44333

AIM: iaffiliaterandi
    Ph: 330-666-2356 ext. 305

From BBB:

NSA TECHNOLOGIES of OH Complaints Reflect Work-from-Home Offers Not as Advertised, Trouble Getting Refunds

NSA Technologies, LLC
    (888) 383-2370
    3867 West Market Street, Suite 256,
    Akron, OH 44333

These days, many are searching for a way to make some extra cash by working from home. The above mentioned company was inquired about at our BBB a few times in recent weeks. BBB suggests that you do EXTRA research on any work from home offers prior to agreeing to the services offered.

Undergroundcashsecrets.com offers a 'free' web site and eBooks ('tools') to work from home through online affiliations. Consumers do not receive specific information on how to take advantage of this opportunity until an initial fee of $49.99 is paid. Once this fee is paid, consumers are asked to pay additional fees to upgrade them to a better program. The free website is suppose to sell other companies products and services and they pay the consumer a commission for each sale that is send to them.

Another affiliated website under NSA Technologies, LLC is MakeMoneyTakingSurveys. org. Consumers can sign up for membership by paying $39.95 and earn money by taking part in surveys from national companies. The membership sells with a 100% money back guarantee. Consumers claim that they did not earn any of the money as promised on the website and wanted their money refunded.

Here are other dbas this firm goes by:

Assured Payment Center, LLC

Merchant:
Item(s):

Email: [protected]@lexcominc.net
Password: 4hXApFSy
Purchased product, but can not access web info. I want my money returned.

Treva b. Myers

• El
    ElaineMay Jun 19, 2010

Hi Jennifer,

Pls assist me on this.

I expected to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Elaine

From: "May Seng Chow, Elaine" <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thursday, 17 June 2010 16:07:51
    Subject: Re: Elaine, Featured Article "Saving The Recession"

Hi there,

This elaine, i just found my account not active.
    Pls refer to the below-captured.

Pls assist on this.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
    Elaine

Dear Elaine May,

This email is a courtesy copy of your receipt. Please keep this for your records.
    Below is your transaction information. You will need this information for refunds.

Please note: Your statement will show HOMEJOB 866-238-9201 for this transaction.

Transaction ID: 1183346877
    Credit Card: ************0313
    Amount: 211.95

Merchant:
    Item(s):
    Home Job Placement (Plus $14.95 S&H)

Email: [email protected]

I tried so many times to get online, but i just cannot access into it.
    Pls refund all my money back if you are not position to help your member out.

Home Job Placementcancelled course-refund required

I have been trying to get a refund for $302-85 back from this company. I ordered the job placement course &211-95, with a shop front $47-00 did not know why this was needed and videos $3-95 have never received these and after sitting their quiz and passing I could go no further. They promised you could make $75 an hour pasting ads for fortune 500 companies, these are not available and when I ask for help I sent thirteen emails and no answers received, they told me I would get a mentor, never happened so I sent an email cancelling the course they cancelled the course after two months but are still taking $39-95 out of my account each month hence the $302-85 total. If anyone out there knows of a quick way of getting this money back I would appreciate an answer.

Sarah Jane Lee Apr 06, 2010

Hi there, I won't stop until I get my money back. They are one huge scamming organisation. Found it bizaare that they phoned to 'interview' me and that most of the questions were regarding my financial status and personal affairs. Just keep going, don't give up. They have to be stopped somehow. If people request a refund they should accept this and return funds immediately. They know what they are doing is wrong. I will keep rubbishing them until I get my refund. They are an abhorrent set of individuals preying on the likes of you and I who simply want to succeed in life. They have no conscience and I hope that what goes around comes around for these villains.

• Is
    isco6 Oct 04, 2010

Just call your bank and dispute the charges .Your bank will get the money back every time.you have six months on any credit card transaction to reverse charges for any reason.And the company has to file a response to dispute the claim with that you get there address and phone number with the head of the company to boot. Good luck,

Home Job Placementlier and still money

is lie i check my account again woowww they take 312.9 and then i dont want sell nothing anyway, just back my money i call ttwo times and then just hello and leave your name and phone number and we call you back lieyer...just they still my money to my account i was stupid to believe that sheet...so just i want my noney back...i dont care how but i need that...312.9 uds...woww how long oi have to wait...i dont want any memebership i want cancell all that..now...ok

• Lo
    lopez naranjo Mar 24, 2010

they still money from my accoutn and oi dont want sell nothing on ebay...they are lieyer i want my money back total is 312.9 uds...i want cancell the membership...with this companoie make people make easy money..when is no true..i was stupid to believe that sheet...i try to cancell th emembership and then cant let me cancell that..that the pag
    http://www.onlineeducationalinstitute.com and try to many times You can cancel your membership at any time - there’s no

long-term commitment. Simply log in to the membership site

and click on the “Cancel Membership” link. Your request
    will be processed automatically, no waiting. they say that but is lieyer...and they send that to meDear Estrella Lopez naranjo,

Here is your courtesy email receipt. Please keep this for your records.
    Below is your transaction information. You will need this information for any refunds.

Please note: Your statement will show HOMEJOB 866-238-9263 for your order.

Item: Free Gift - 4 Programs - OEI Trial

Amount: 497.00
    Status: Payment Failed
    Transaction ID: 1207780288

---------------------------

If you have any problems accessing the product you purchased, please visit the
    product website to contact their support. If you have any questions about billing
    please reply to this email or call 866-261-5415.

If calling outside the United States please use: 00-1-866-261-5415

Thank you for using Assured Pay Center!

Mailed by Assured Pay Center
    This email was intended for the recipient stated above.
    If this is not you, please contact us immediately.
    https://www.assuredpaycenter.com...try to understand i want my money thank you

Customerservice1 Mar 25, 2010

We are customer support for Home Job Placement. If you would like a refund, simply contact our support staff as mentioned in our email to you posted above. The number to reach us is 1-866-261-5415, or 00-1-866-261-5415 if dialing internationally. You attempted 3 separate transactions, as referenced above as well, to give you the total amount that you paid. We provide a 90 day refund window on your purchase.

Customerservice1 Mar 29, 2010

The support number provided above is routed to a call center that handles phone calls for multiple companies/programs. The employees referenced above have not admitted to any fraudulent advertising claims made by anyone. The terms and conditions printed on the web site clarify any and all claims made on our site. We also abide by all governing laws as they pertain to marketing our program online. Again, if our program has been purchased, and is believed not to be what was advertised and a customer no longer wants to continue with Home Job Placement, we are happy to refund their purchase within the 90 day policy that we have in place.

• St
    Stephen Jul 12, 2010

Jennifer Johnson home job placement scam aka Elizabeth Jackson work at home scam aka Home Job Placement scam aka AUCTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY SCAM

is promoted by:

Phone: 805.680.8449.
    Office: Eagle Web Assets Inc. 9933 Lawler, Suite 355. Skokie, IL 60077

Harrison Gervitz on Facebook: www.facebook.com/harrison.gevirtz

Proof that they are promoting this Home Job Placement scam:

http://odigger.com/offer/EWA-Private-Network/Biz-Opp-Auction-Job-Finder-(US, -CA, -UK, -AU)-Affiliate-Program.php

Where to complain:

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
    Website: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
    Complaints can be filed online

The FTC - you can file a complaint online at:

or by phone: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

If you are in the United States you should also file a complaint with the Attorney General of your state:

Home Job Placement — Contact Info

I pray that anyone thinking about trying the home job placement scam reads this before they hit submit. Thi...

Home Job PlacementRequire a refund under 90 day policy

I signed up with this company and nothing works it's all designed for the US they sent me a book but I have tried several times to contact them by email and no response, I would now like a refund under their 90 days refund policy.

Customerservice1 Mar 11, 2010

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with our program. Home Job Placement has no international restrictions. If you are able to dial foll free, we can be reached at 1-866-262-5415 Mon. - Fri. 9-9, and Sat. 10-5 EST. We will send you a private message through this forum as you have not included an email address for us to locate your account to assist you.

• De
    Deanna Foley Mar 15, 2010

I am having trouble with the website and phone #...you will take my money, but then NOTHING! I want a [email protected]

JonnyRolo Mar 16, 2010

I am exactly the same. After being CONNED out of $197 and ringing the FAKE phone numbers that they provide, am finding it very difficult to contact them to receive my refund.
    For the second time Customerservice1 can you please respond to my comment as I am getting very tired of this and will be FORCED to take legal action against the company unless you can help me. The 'customer service department' (if it even exists) don't respond to the emails either.

Customerservice1 Mar 25, 2010

We have done two things to contact JonnyRolo. We sent an outgoing message on this forum after receiving one message. There has been no reply back to us. We also sent an email message to [email protected] from our email support system with instructions to return the binder sent out so that a refund can be issued. Today, 3/25/2010 we got an email advising us that the product has been shipped back by the customer. From here, our shipping department will check the package in, and a refund will be issued. We will send a confirmation email to the customer (JonnyRolo) with this information as well.

• Sm
    smileydebk Apr 27, 2010

Yep you can see the word sucker written all over my face. I have tried to email them, i've tried phoning them and nothing just one big fat nothing. Does anyone get any satiaction or refunds from these people??????? please let me know if there is any hope of getting a refund or should i just stop waisting my time and contact the FBI. ([email protected])

Home Job PlacementNo product recieved

My name is Lindsey, I have tried phoning the customer care line (no-one ever answer's) I have tried emailing them, they respond by telling me to phone!! I paid £211.95 + $14.95 S&H and have never recieved anything for this money, I am absolutely livid and my husband is going to the police as it was his credit card used and we fear for further transactions being debited from his card.
This is fraudulant and people who are desperately trying to save themselves from financial ruin are the ones who are being ripped off by these thugs. I wanted to share this with anyone looking for info on these people, and to say I WANT MY REFUND!! this has gone on long enough. (email; [protected]@btinternet.com).

Customerservice1 Mar 03, 2010

We will certainly take care of this issue. If you have not gotten your product, and you would like a refund we will get this processed for you. It appears that there was an issue with the international address submitted to us that has prevented shipping your product. This does not happen often, but at times with the different address formats in different countries, shipping can be delayed. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Customerservice1 Mar 31, 2010

We are following up our last post to ensure that the issue posted has been taken care of. This customer has not been scammed, or ripped off. As always, we will do whatever is necessary to resolve this and any customer issue. We operate completely within the guidelines and laws set forth to govern our industry. If we did not operate in a legitimate way, we would not be permitted to be in business. Our BBB record indicates that our complaints have been resolved.

We can be reached by phone at 1-866-261-5415 (00-1-866-261-5415 if calling outside of the U.S.) to assist with any questions that you may have.

• St

Phone: 805.680.8449.
    Office: Eagle Web Assets Inc. 9933 Lawler, Suite 355. Skokie, IL 60077

Harrison Gervitz on Facebook: www.facebook.com/harrison.gevirtz

Where to complain:

The Internet Crime Department of the FBI.
    Website: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
    Complaints can be filed online

The FTC - you can file a complaint online at:

or by phone: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices